Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    WoW takes no skill...

    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.

    Remember kids, trolling is bad. /Dalliah
    Last edited by Chelly; 2010-12-28 at 08:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    60
    :P is all i got for your hairbrained trolling

  3. #3
    Thank you for your valuable input.

    It's usually the kind of thing sprouted by people with no real experience of the game.

    Or let me guess, you're a full Glad since S1 and got every server first since release, and in your free time you sleep with super models on a bed of cash.
    Sonics - Putting the Laughter into Manslaughter
    Formerly known as Való

  4. #4
    Fresh, bitch
    Fresh
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    Rank: keyboard turner.
    Posts: 5

    THIS GUY HAS CREDIBILITY!

    Nothing new here move along.

  6. #6
    Dreadlord Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    803
    You're correct, except 90% of the wow population lack common sense and the ability to utilize a mouse and keyboard correctly. You're probably one of those people.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster Linry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,448
    12 million people play a game that takes no skill.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

  8. #8
    Blademaster kalamasoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    42
    What kind of skill do you want in a video game? the stress of actually killing a person?

  9. #9
    Blademaster Anüket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    27
    Do you have every meta achievement? Including glory to the cataclysmic raider? If so i'll consider your post.

  10. #10
    High Overlord Relinquish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    get back to black ops you dry lunch

  11. #11
    -10/10 and enjoy the ban OP.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    you must kill gms your so awesome

    I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

  13. #13
    got glad?? if not ur comment makes no sence

  14. #14
    The same way that any other video game 'takes no skill', every game can be brought down to recognizing patterns, mouse movements/clicks, and button presses but that doesn't mean that every single person can play at the top .1% of the population in an RTS/FPS/MMORPG/Sports game/Etc

    It is the finesse and the specifics that make games/hobbies/activities different, basketball is basically nothing more than throwing a ball in a hoop/stopping someone to put said ball into a hoop, but you can't say that basketball is easy.

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral Goldrinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mount Hyjal
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    I don't care what your argument is, disarming a bomb takes no skill unless you consider common sense, cutting wires and cutting more wires end of story.

    Brb, re-rolling Bomb Technician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

  16. #16
    Stood in the Fire Melfeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by Anüket View Post
    Do you have every meta achievement? Including glory to the cataclysmic raider? If so i'll consider your post.
    Dedication and skill are two very different things. The fact that I can kill a person with ease doesn't mean I actually care to do it, as it's a hassle. See what I mean? The fact that it's not hard at all to play this game is true, but coordinating 9-24 other people into not screwing up? That's not as easy as many might think.

    But in essence, the OP is correct.

  17. #17
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    Could you maybe specify your opinion a bit?

  18. #18
    I think this is that same guy that posted about 5 different topics saying the same thing. He must have created a new account since the other one got banned. Move along, people. Nothing to see here, you lookie-loos

  19. #19
    Sonics, ty for my new signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonics View Post
    Or let me guess, you're a full Glad since S1 and got every server first since release, and in your free time you sleep with super models on a bed of cash.
    Signature and Avatar done by Shyama

  20. #20
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.
    Hey! It's the "Every Class has a Massive Damage AoE or Two Except Hunters" guy. Great addition to the community! I agree 100%. If you ignore the skill it takes to do anything, WoW takes no skill at all!

    Oh but seriously, even walking takes skill. So.... your point is..... bad?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •