Page 1 of 3
LastLast

WoW takes no skill...

I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.

Remember kids, trolling is bad. /Dalliah
    Last edited by Chelly; 2010-12-28 at 08:59 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    :P is all i got for your hairbrained trolling

Thank you for your valuable input.

It's usually the kind of thing sprouted by people with no real experience of the game.

Or let me guess, you're a full Glad since S1 and got every server first since release, and in your free time you sleep with super models on a bed of cash.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

Fresh, bitch
    Fresh
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by itzthedon View Post
    I don't care what your argument is, World of Warcraft takes no skill unless you consider common sense, button smashing and mouse clicking end of story.

THIS GUY HAS CREDIBILITY!

Nothing new here move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're correct, except 90% of the wow population lack common sense and the ability to utilize a mouse and keyboard correctly. You're probably one of those people.

10+ Year Old Account
    12 million people play a game that takes no skill.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of skill do you want in a video game? the stress of actually killing a person?

Do you have every meta achievement? Including glory to the cataclysmic raider? If so i'll consider your post.

get back to black ops you dry lunch

-10/10 and enjoy the ban OP.

you must kill gms your so awesome

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Deleted
    got glad?? if not ur comment makes no sence

The same way that any other video game 'takes no skill', every game can be brought down to recognizing patterns, mouse movements/clicks, and button presses but that doesn't mean that every single person can play at the top .1% of the population in an RTS/FPS/MMORPG/Sports game/Etc

It is the finesse and the specifics that make games/hobbies/activities different, basketball is basically nothing more than throwing a ball in a hoop/stopping someone to put said ball into a hoop, but you can't say that basketball is easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what your argument is, disarming a bomb takes no skill unless you consider common sense, cutting wires and cutting more wires end of story.

Brb, re-rolling Bomb Technician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Could you maybe specify your opinion a bit?

I think this is that same guy that posted about 5 different topics saying the same thing. He must have created a new account since the other one got banned. Move along, people. Nothing to see here, you lookie-loos

Sonics, ty for my new signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonics View Post
    Or let me guess, you're a full Glad since S1 and got every server first since release, and in your free time you sleep with super models on a bed of cash.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! It's the "Every Class has a Massive Damage AoE or Two Except Hunters" guy. Great addition to the community! I agree 100%. If you ignore the skill it takes to do anything, WoW takes no skill at all!

Oh but seriously, even walking takes skill. So.... your point is..... bad?

Obvious troll is obvious?

PS: inb4lock
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.