Question CC & Another Question for an Addon

I remember back in TBC there were addons that would watch your CC's and give you, like a bar with time remaining left on it, etc.. I found those again but have since not been updated nor work at all.

I was curious as to if anyone has found an addon that will watch your CC's and give you some sort of timer bar telling you how long you have left on it or when it breaks etc..
    (I'm a shaman; So i am constantly using Hex and Bind Ele in Heroix.)
    Or if there is a macro that i could use to bind to one of my 'G' keys (I have a G15) that will auto target or focus my CC'd mob allowing me to see the timer on the icon itself.

Also i was wondering if there was an addon for shamans that will pop up a message or icon or something when Lava Burst! triggers. Which gets rid of the cooldown on Lava Burst and allows me to do another lava burst as i have to constantly keep checking to see if it has triggered.

Sorry if this is confusing or is in the wrong forum

10+ Year Old Account
    i too would like to know this

please dont mention power auras, im not really interested in needing to go to college for 2 years to learn how to use it.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Deleted
    I use a combo of DocsNamePlates and Tellmewhen, the nameplates show an icon for all you applied debuffs on the target, be it CC or anything else. TellmeWhen is a reeeally simplified version of power auras and takes about 2 seconds to setup

Quote Originally Posted by funkyfloyd View Post

please dont mention power auras, im not really interested in needing to go to college for 2 years to learn how to use it.
    Power auras isn't THAT bad...

OT: iirc, icehud has some cc bars you can config, or did last time I used it...
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Hmm maybe if you weren't so impatient and tried Power Auras. Anybody with half a brain will figure it out in 5 minutes and then just have to configure it to their liking.
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

I use NugRunning as an enhancement shaman and it works fine.

Deleted
    Tidy Plates and its debuff widget enables you to see CC debuffs on nameplates.

I went searching myself after trying out all the ones listed below and found that this is exactly what i was looking for!

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../do-timer.aspx