Thread: Gay Players

Deleted

Gay Players

I know people are going to think oh god not another thread with gay in the title , But , I'm just wondering how many openly gay players have you seen on your realm? Being gay myself I tend to tell people who ask , Just never come across another openly gay person on this game , I'm sure there is a few.

Oh what the fuck, I JUST made a thread like this.

Deleted
    Ah shit lol , I litrally just came up with the Idea , Sorry!

I've never met any on my server, not to say there aren't any just none that have come out that i know of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthreat2002 View Post
    I know people are going to think oh god not another thread with gay in the title , But , I'm just wondering how many openly gay players have you seen on your realm? Being gay myself I tend to tell people who ask , Just never come across another openly gay person on this game , I'm sure there is a few.
    i really don't care, i'm not interested in peoples sexuality, it doesn't affect how I see them as a player or a person.

though i have never actually seen someone on my realm openly admit they were gay (while being serious, or non sarcastic due to other people's comments)

Deleted
    why would anyone ingame say that he´s gay ? other then to start a flamewar or to put himself into the spotlight i wouldn´t see a reason why someone should tell me his sexual interests^^

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a person on my server named Evilgai, and when you talk to him in vent he makes sure you know to pronounce is as 'evilgay' instead of 'evilguy' like some might expect. I raided with him for a while, and he was very open about it, and I never heard about anyone giving him grief over it.

It's rare, but I think that we're so used to it as a society that no one goes into witch hunts anymore, at least not from what I've seen. So, never hide your nature

Honestly, it hasn't really come up. My family and friends are all strongly LGBT-friendly (and some of us are gay or bi), so we tend to ask people not to use "gay" as an insult/derogatory term, and to report people who persist. But sexual orientation isn't really something that comes up in raid chat very often. :-)

It's an interesting question. I would expect a higher percentage of LGBT people to be "out" in a video game than in real life, because of the ability to /ignore the haters. But, like I said, I haven't often seen it come up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    why would anyone ingame say that he´s gay ?
    I said I tell people who ask , I'm not worried about harrasment , It doesn't bother me

Why does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Why does it matter?
    Why does it not matter?

Deleted
    eternalwhitemoon - no name and shame (well not really shaming but still) ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthreat2002 View Post
    I said I tell people who ask , I'm not worried about harrasment , It doesn't bother me
    why would anyone harass gay people, they are awesome, just look at neil patrick harris :>

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    eternalwhitemoon - no name and shame (well not really shaming but still) ^.^
    I understand, I wanted to make a very specific point and I'm actually praising him for being open. If it bothers you I can remove the name.

Can we use this thread for LGBT related stuff, any seperate thread regarding this is bound to go offtopic anyways? <3

Yeah, being gay is NOT fun stuff!