Class colors in BG stats window?

Hi,

A while back, one of my addons used to color players' class names in the 'All Stats' BG window (the window that displays KBs, HKs, damage, healing, etc when you hit shift+spacebar). I don't know what happened to it, but sometime in Wrath, the window stopped showing colored names. It's a silly little thing, but I like having the names colored by class on that list. Does anybody know what addon can do this?

Many thanks.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure but it might have been XPerl... not sure at all, mind :P

Never used XPerl, I mainly use Pitbull 4 for UI stuff. I'll try it anyway, though, just to see. Thanks!

I know Deadly Boss Mods does it if you have or had that. In the PvP options

I just checked in the options for DBM and can indeed see that choice.
    Enabled by default it would seem, since it is not something I remember turning on or even for that matter paying much attention to previously.

How odd, I just checked the setting and it had been on all this time, yet still no class colors in the score screen... it's gotta be either something wrong with DBM, or one of my other addons messing with it. Guess I'll be doing lots of trial and error. Thanks for the help!

Check the DBM modules are actually loading during a battleground, indicated by the text "Battleground Mods Loaded" or similar the first time that session you enter one.

Yep, I even had it loaded before going into the BG but it still doesn't seem to want to work. I'll try removing DBM completely and reinstalling it to see if it helps. I found a thread on the DBM forums about this, but it hasn't been updated since early December, so maybe it's a known issue.

Here's a screenshot I took of it happening:
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1...2910181143.jpg