can you get double rares in archaeology?

im just curious because it would be kinda cool if you could.
    and by doubles i mean the same one not making two at the same time
    Last edited by Senbo; 2010-12-29 at 05:22 AM. Reason: edit
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Not on one char

Deleted
    For those of us trying to get all of them for completionist sake it wouldn't be kinda cool at all imo.

I'm guessing you actually mean the 85 epics as you won't have much use for doubles of the soulbound rares.

I believe you can only make each rare once per toon. At which point you will simply only be able to make commons for that race.

You cannot get say Zin'rokh twice on one toon, but you can get it twice on one account.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have solved more than 130 night elf common artifacts, but only one of each of the rare items. I would have thought that in that time I'd have gotten double rares if it was possible, so I feel reasonably confident you cannot. I also have not heard of anyone ever getting double rares on one character.

Associate Professor Emeralde ~ fire-starter, flower-picker, potion-brewer, and artifact-finder