Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Safe signature generator site?

hi, was wondering if anyone has used http://sig.lanjelin.com/ to make signatures.

i've seen a couple people on mmo-champ using them from this site but they want you to create an account with them and they want your email O_o
    sounds kinda phisy to me.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its just an email address. Mmo champ wants your email too

If you're skeptical about it, you can always create a temporary email address and use that for the site. Personally, I wouldn't register with them just to get a sig, there are tons of other places to get one that don't require reistration
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I intended to add a Password recovery feature to the site, altho this is not implemented yet, so at this moment the registered email address is just stored in the database.
    You could use a temporary as said above, or just type in something random as 123@456.qwe as the function that checks email adresses aint that complex.

Passwords stored are encrypted with Salted MD5 and SHA-1, wich both are nearly impossible to decrypt.
    My password used on the site is stored as 42c41757029b00ea149be13ba13270d8, good luck cracking it.

The site itself is a self-learning project I have in my spare time, to get a better knowledge of Website programming (PHP, SQL, CC in this case).

I also have a site running that uses Javascript & RegEx to check email headers wether is a mail from Blizzard or a fake.
    It needs a lot more work, but you can take a look at it here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanjelin View Post
    I intended to add a Password recovery feature to the site, altho this is not implemented yet, so at this moment the registered email address is just stored in the database.
    You could use a temporary as said above, or just type in something random as 123@456.qwe as the function that checks email adresses aint that complex.

Passwords stored are encrypted with Salted MD5 and SHA-1, wich both are nearly impossible to decrypt.
    My password used on the site is stored as 42c41757029b00ea149be13ba13270d8, good luck cracking it.

The site itself is a self-learning project I have in my spare time, to get a better knowledge of Website programming (PHP, SQL, CC in this case).

I also have a site running that uses Javascript & RegEx to check email headers wether is a mail from Blizzard or a fake.
    It needs a lot more work, but you can take a look at it here.
    Very, very intresting stuff there mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanjelin View Post
    Is it "hello123"?