Deleted

Question Moderator Approval?

Although i know this isn't actually dircetly related to Paladins, i understand each forum has different Mods so i thought this the best place to post.

For some reason when i try to reply to a topic, certain topics will allow me to reply straight away and others say my message will not be visable until approved by a Moderator.

Does anybody (hopefully a Mod) know why this is? Is it something to do with my account, the topic i am posting it or just a forum bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing to do is to PM a mod, and though its a little late, don't post a thread where it shouldnt go

15+ Year Old Account
    Best would be to PM an Admin. They know and have more rights. Sunshine or Dinnerbone for example.

No offense, but this is pretty inconvenient. I've spent countless hours perfecting some perfect posts only for them to not show up and flash a message by so fast that I can't see it. (Apparently the message says something about moderator approval).

Why do I need moderator approval to reply? My posts are always on topic and precise. More than 24 hrs have gone by on some of these posts I made and they've yet to get any moderator approval. How can this be resolved, and/or why is it happening?

I shouldn't have to PM a moderator to make my post visible every time, that is totally bogus. This is the kind of stuff that really turns people away from using third party forums like this.
    Last edited by Laurabelle; 2010-12-29 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle View Post
    No offense, but this is pretty inconvenient. I've spent countless hours perfecting some perfect posts only for them to not show up and flash a message by so fast that I can't see it. (Apparently the message says something about moderator approval).
    Just a tip: after using many different forums over the years, I've gotten into the habit of hitting ctrl+a and ctrl+c (to highlight all of my post and copy it) before hitting submit if my post is anything lengthy. Makes it easy to try again if something goes wrong.

Deleted
    don't post a thread where it shouldnt go
    This thead can easily be deleted/moved at any time. As said before, it was only posted in this paticular place because each forum has a different mod. Its no good posting it in a different forum if it was something caused by the mods of this forum.