Thread: Jeeves

Jeeves

So I changed to Engineering yesterday, I'm now 525, and have been farming Library Guardians for quite some time with no luck. Is anyone else in the same situation as I am? It just does not seem to want to drop for me. >.<

Deleted
    Solo the 10 man flame leviathan and mine it. There's a high chance that you will get the recipe.

Well u say drop. U do know u have to "mine" Liberian guards? its not a drop from kill loot but a drop from the mining/engineering loot

Quote Originally Posted by Boralis View Post
    Well u say drop. U do know u have to "mine" Liberian guards? its not a drop from kill loot but a drop from the mining/engineering loot
    Hes right, kill them, loot them, then right click them again. Its actually a very high droprate. Got it after ~10 kills!

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a pal, go into Ulduar, 2 man Flame Levi and Decon. Both have a high chance to drop the pattern when mined.

took me less than an hour of farming librarian corpses. might of been faster if i was level 80 at the time. getting the design is the easy bit though, good luck with getting the required khorium if you pm me i'll tell you my farming spot, but even with that knowledge don't expect miracles
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    Just make sure you have the other three repairbot specs too ;D

Deleted
    I farmed Jeeves 2 days ago :

The jeeves plan is available by mining the library gardians, I personnaly killed and MINED around 150 gardians.