Thread: WoW Mice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash773 View Post
    I'm currently using the razer copperhead mouse, been the best mouse I have ever had, also tryed the steelseries wow mouse and didn't like it one bit... When the new year arrives I'm planning on buying the razer naga and the megalodon gaming headset I personally don't think anything can compare to how awesome razer gaming products are.
    I'd question why anyone wants a megalodon TBH.. for an MMO at least. If you watch Movies alot on your Desktop and play a more FPS than most do.. then thats fine for your choice. But putting a 7.1 Headset into an MMO is a waste of money (I'm not telling you don't get it but i think a Carcharias would fit your likings more suitably.) Hey if you got the money go ahead! More of a luxury for WoW than anything else
    Last edited by mmocf1a95161e8; 2010-12-29 at 10:22 PM.

Haven't read the whole thread so someone might have said this already.. but...
    I have the Razer Naga and the configuration of keybindings for the thumbpad is actually quite robust (as long as u get the wow addon to go with it :P)
    I have my thumbpad bound to the NumPad keys (the different 1-90+= on the right side of ur keyboard), and still use the 1-9 as separate keybindings.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merthas View Post
    Im currently waiting for a Naga Epic (half price here in sweden yay!) and which buttons do the buttons on the mouse count as? I thought it was just mouse button 1-17 or smth.
    the 1-12 on the side count as 1-12 on your numpad.. or 1-9 (Plus(0), (-) and (=) which count to 12 buttons.)

The naga took a short time to get used to. But after that, I can't see how I even came close to playing without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranor View Post
    I'd question why anyone wants a megalodon TBH.. for an MMO at least. If you watch Movies alot on your Desktop and play a more FPS than most do.. then thats fine for your choice. But putting a 7.1 Headset into an MMO is a waste of money (I'm not telling you don't get it but i think a Carcharias would fit your likings more likely.) Hey if you got the money go ahead! More of a luxury for WoW than anything else
    Cool, thanks for the info. I'll probs re-think my decision on buying it now, since I'd probs just use it for wow and music. Got a good home theater system to play movies.

Picked up the Naga a few hours ago and still playing around with all the button combos and whatnot. Might take a little while to get used to (since I'm moving skills and spells around to better fit the extra mouse buttons), but when I get it all situated, it should be pretty handy. Yay for fewer actionbars.

Also, the addon for the Naga literally replaced my Bartender4. Not an easy feat to do.

Logitech Performance Mouse MX. Absolutely love it. I don't really use all the mouse buttons, or haven't really taken the time to set up all the extra buttons outside of wow but it's a perfect fit for my hands and is very responsive. If it breaks for some reason, you can bet that I'll be buying another one. I used to have it set up with grid+clique in WoW, which felt weird at first to game with but was very efficient for healing when I got the feel for it. Now that cata is out I haven't bothered with setting up a new clique profile.

I love the tilt wheel, too. On my mac I use the <tilt-left> function to show all my windows through exposé. Makes it very convenient when doing design work or web coding. I don't have win7 yet so I can't comment on that unfortunately.

ive got a death adder on my laptop and a g500 on my desktop, death adder feels better in my hand , but g500 has moar buttons

Deleted
    The Razer DeathAdder has been suggested before but I can only continue to recommend it. It fits perfectly in my hand and there's no compromise with it, it's absolutely perfect. It looks great, feels great, it's amazingly easy to control. I doubt it costs too much anymore in comparison to the newer Razer mice as well.

Of course, it's important to explore other options and I don't know too much about newer mice from 2010 onwards but it would take a lot of convincing to get me to replace a DeathAdder with something else.

As a side note, I've heard bad things about overusing mouse buttons (mostly talking about the Naga here) and that it can be damaging for your arm, but that was hearsay and not exactly a medical study, so take it with a grain of salt.

Deleted
    What is this naga addon everyones talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a Logitech G500 for Christmas, and it's fantastic. The added (optional) weight is perfect to me, and everything about the mouse just feels right. The only thing I wish is that the third side button were programmable in WoW. While everything else is recognized, that button goes unloved.

Deleted
    G5 or the MX518. Anything different is ricer shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boelas View Post
    Naga > all

Once you get used to playing with a Naga, I don't think there's anything that will surpass it. Welcome to Nirvana.
    That. The Razer Naga is amazing. Took me no time at all to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boelas View Post
    Naga > all

Once you get used to playing with a Naga, I don't think there's anything that will surpass it. Welcome to Nirvana.
    this, my molten edition is sooooo fudginnn unreal. even though im heals i just absolutely dominate now, you can run circles around anyone and just make them sit in awe for seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a Razer Naga for christmas, i'm loving it. Too bad the Molten/Cataclysm looking one was out of stock :S