Thread: WoW Mice

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Israel....no Palestine....no Israel...no....

WoW Mice

Anyone have any mouses they'd like to suggest.

I just picked up the Razer Naga and I love it, and I want to see if there's really anything out there that could actually make my gameplay better....I barely move my hands anymore lol.
    People tell me rogues are unfair.......then I stab them.

Deleted
    I use the Logitech performance MX, it could have used a few more buttons but it's still a damn nice mouse. :P

Naga > all

Once you get used to playing with a Naga, I don't think there's anything that will surpass it. Welcome to Nirvana.

as a tank, i love my new Logitech G700. specially in encounters where you have to be highly mobile.

still using oldschool func 1030+intelli 3.0

10+ Year Old Account
    But my question, Umlux/Idanue, is what outweighs what.

While some mice are certainly noticably faster, once you hit a certain point setting sensitivity makes up for it. Does a slight addition to speed outweigh, with consideration of the ability to be fight-attentive, than being able to pretty much macro every move you do to your mouse thumb?

It sounded bias but I'm being serious, I found the Naga made me considerably more raid aware, and as someone who's never actually owned, but only use a few times, other gaming mice I can't say what a faster mouse would do.

EDIT: Btw Bo, hell yeah

Razer Imperator , baby! It maybe does not have million+2 buttons, but its shape is perfect, and it totally feels like a part of my hand

Deleted
    I got my Razer Mamba, and it is probably the best mouse I have ever had the experience of using. Granted it doesnt have all the buttoms the naga does, the grib and sensitivity is amazing, and I simply love using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keisy View Post
    Razer Imperator , baby! It maybe does not have million+2 buttons, but its shape is perfect, and it totally feels like a part of my hand
    I used to play on a latop pad so my hand naturally fits a claw-grip mouse haha.

And yeah the Mamba was my second choice Akando, played with it once and it was just sooooo smooth, but never got to raid with it.

Deleted
    Waiting for the Razer Naga Epic version to arrive..Was supposed to be released to public yesterday but Razer postponed with the reason: "It's taking longer then expecting to wrap them up" so now i've to wait another month. I sure hope it's as awesome as everyone else tells me (Abit off topic I know).

well.. i am not the youngest and quickest anymore, and neither are my reactions
    plus as a warrior i have a shitload of abilities at my disposal.. so i like to have more easy reachable buttons while moving.

Deleted
    I'm a long time gamer and the thing I value the most with my hardware is good ergonomics. Without a proper chair, table, correctly set monitor, a good keyboard and most important, a good mouse I'd be suffering badly considering the years of long hour gaming i've put in. I used to be all about buttons and what not but mices as the Naga does'nt impress me at all any longer. What does impress me thou, are the Swedish Mionix mices.

When my old Logitech gaming mouse went dead I gathered some information about gaming mices with top ergonomics and the Mionix mices came up again and again. I've read all the reviews I could find with the google translator and decided to try one out, the Mionix Naos 5000. It has few buttons but what a great mouse it is. When I put my hand on it the first time i thought "why didn't I get this mouse sooner?" considering my occuring pain in elbow and wrist. It is the most naturally feeling mouse I've ever tried. It's in the upper segment when it comes to price but as I said in the beginning of this post, a life of gaming without pain is worth than a cheap mouse and a few bucks saved.

Company website at mionix dot net

Naos 5000 mouse: mionix dot net/page.php?al=naos5000

Naos 5000 acclaims: It's under the "Awards" tab under product webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by Boelas View Post
    Naga > all

Once you get used to playing with a Naga, I don't think there's anything that will surpass it. Welcome to Nirvana.
    completely depends on your playstyle
    coming from playing semi pro cod 4 i developed a claw grip and now use a razer lachesis, i find the naga and all the logitech gaming mice too bubble shaped to play comfortably with

Logitech MX518. When/if it ever breaks, I intend to buy a new one. (And I'm kind of surprised it hasn't already, the way I've been treating it)
    Naga > all

No. I gave it the benefit of the doubt long enough to play with it for a week. Really dislike.

I definitely love my Razer Naga.

I just picked up the new wow mouse and I'm really diggin it. Almost as many buttons as the naga but not cramped. Definitely not for a claw grip though. I have huge hands though so I can still kinda claw it ;p

I have been using the WoW mouse from SteelSeries and recently upgraded to the Cata WoW mouse by the same manufacturer. I'm a macro guy and use very little keys on the keyboard so I have everything that matters to me bound to a button on my mouse. Another feature (if it's a feature) is it's very heavy and I like a heavy mouse. My Lich King WoW mouse is still working perfectly so I have no plans to discard, I've actually been toying with the idea of using them both simultaneously to see if I could go "keyboardless".

Quote Originally Posted by Relique View Post
    I'm a macro guy and use very little keys on the keyboard so I have everything that matters to me bound to a button on my mouse.
    This doesn't make sense to me.
    To me, an avid user of macros of all shapes or forms, macros increase the amount of keybinds needed.
    I think I use 60-70+ non-movement/camera-related keybinds on my Hunter. Not to mention all the various camera- and movement-keys.

I take it you're a PvE'er and use macros to compress abilities into eachother, though. Which is something I personally wouldn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    This doesn't make sense to me.
    To me, an avid user of macros of all shapes or forms, macros increase the amount of keybinds needed.
    I think I use 60-70+ non-movement/camera-related keybinds on my Hunter. Not to mention all the various camera- and movement-keys.

I take it you're a PvE'er and use macros to compress abilities into eachother, though. Which is something I personally wouldn't do.
    I don't pvp because It has a tendency to get my blood pressure too high, I'm not bad just impatient I guess. So your assumption is correct, I do prefer PVE and I do combine different abilities and drop them into a macro and assign it to a mouse button which was all I was trying to get at in my original post (it was about WoW Mice). The Cata WoW mouse has a lot of buttons....that I can assign my "PVE" macros too. Sorry for the diversion from the original topic.

Deleted
    Naga > all

Yes this. Make sure you also download the ingame Naga addon for action bar awesomeness. It's like sex in a mouse and addon