Help with Tuk UI

I use Elv's Tuk UI setup. It has been fine and all until today when I installed that addon from the main page called Archy.

I now have this gray box in the middle of my screen and I can't move it or anything. I know it has something to do with the addon because I disabled it and it went away. I have checked the tukui options and I can't seem to find an answer to get rid of it.

I am thinking it's the backdrop to the text the addon puts on your screen but it isn't merged with the text itself. The text was put on the top left of the screen over my stance bar.

Am I missing something? Or can I just not use this addon without having that annoying, unmovable gray box hover in the center of my screen?

I don't think posting a picture would help, it's literally just a box... in the middle of the screen.

----------------------------

Answered: Press Shift + M to allow you to close the annoying gray box.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2010-12-29 at 08:02 PM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    /framestack, mouse over it, tell us what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    /framestack, mouse over it, tell us what it says.
    Interesting... it says:
    <16> TukuiTinyMapMover
    <8> table: 39916390
    <1> SpellActivationOverlayFrame
    <0> UIParent

Still not sure how to get rid of it.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

Deleted
    got same problem, annoying as hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Try mousing over the box and pressing Shift + M, should bring up the x in the corner to close the box

Oh, I did a bit of searching and found that an easy fix is pressing Shift + M and an X appears to close the box. I did that and it went away!

Also, /script TukuiTinyMapMover:Hide() MIGHT work if the first option doesn't.

Thanks for the help, by knowing what it was, I was able to search and find a fix.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2011-06-20 at 12:23 AM.