Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not all the time, but it's always a dream of me as a Shaman. Something tells me I should start playing a shaman....

If I dream about WoW, which I can only remember to have done a very few times, I'm always in a hybrid world between azeroth and real life, so all the people I know in real have classes, I remember once waking up asking myself "what class was she again.. I can't remember?" then before snapping out of it realizing i'm not in-game.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

I had a dream about capping a tower in pvp when a half dead horde showed up. I killed him before realizing he had about a half dozen friends ready to avenge the murder so, since I was a pally, I mounted up and out flew them all

I've had dreams about crazy lava caverns and a huge graveyard and ancient mansion in tirisfal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if I play for long stretches I end up having dreams when I go to bed right after.

i had a dream recently that deathwing came to illinois and destroyed it and king varian was the mayor idk it was like an acid trip

had a dream the other day TBH...

pretty normal until Zin'Rokh turned up and started lolling at me...

i woke up angry and haven't done Archaeology since

15+ Year Old Account
    Cuple of days ago i had a dream i was an blue proto-drake flying over Oslo setting trees over fire.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I've dreamt about PLAYING WoW. Got some title in my dream. Woke up and logged on, sincerely expecting to have it. I didn't.

I had a nightmare when I was finished leveling my mage to 85 in the first 24 hours of cata launched. Playing for 24 straight hours can take a toll on your brain appearantly because when I woke up I started saying something about "I need more health, I can't kill this guy". IT WAS HORRIBLE.

Many years ago, like 3 or something, I dreamed that was walking down the street and while I was walking I saw a woman pointing her finger at me and laughing. I got so pissed off so I jumped over the fence of her house and I started DoTing her. Then she tryed to LoS me so she runned inside the house and after that I woke up.
    Last edited by Odyseas; 2010-12-30 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazo View Post
    Yea before Cata, a dream about making a worgen ,don't know why ,im a horde player
    What a terrible nightmare. I wouldn't be able to recover for months after a horrible nightmare like that.

(Just kidding, rolling alliance isn't a nightmare.)

10+ Year Old Account
    i keep getting em, thhe only 1 i remember was HORRIBLE!

I had discovered Zin'rokh and needed all 250 frags, checked the AH for tablets, there was only 2 on for 15k each, so i went to go farm, but all i kept getting was dwarf! every single site was dwarf! even the ones i dug up in STV were DWARF!!!

HOLD ME!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Havent had a dream in a while but i do remember quite a few times while tired in class trying to "whisper" people...sadly it didnt work

I dreamed that I was fighting Deathwing on the back of a red dragon in the skies of Eastern Plaugelands. I kept chaining from one drake to another as they died under me. I finally killed him and he opened like a chest or something that had every enchant in the game, but they all cost like 500g.

I dreamt it the same day that I was doing arch, and was afking though the air and ran into Deathwing in the sky on my mount.

I fly alot in my dreams, prolly cause i spend so much time flying around in wow before going to bed.