Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Killing people gets them frigging pissed off. I'm sorry but I don't understand the logic here.
    There is no logic to begin with, it's just for fun. Just make sure you do it to someone who you're decent friends with so they'll be more likely to laugh than to rage.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few years ago I used to drop a personal Mole machine on a fresh mage table in AV and watch people click on it and leave the bg, but other then that I usually try to save my teammates from death if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Killing people gets them frigging pissed off. I'm sorry but I don't understand the logic here.

---------- Post added 2010-12-30 at 01:06 AM ----------

They don't get a parachute?
    We seem to play with very different people, the ones i play with can take a joke.

Oh! and I used to sit on the goldshire inn dueling people, when they got low i'd knock them off with typhoon.

Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    Threads like this are why I am glad I have a guild to do runs with!
    When I started this hobby, we were in a guild group.
    There is no escape...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Give the tank Unholy Frenzy during the Baron Ashbury encounter in Shadowfang Keep.....

Before Gamon got his new charge ability, Crippling poison on thrown weapon --> kite until 3-4 people start helping me "kill" him --> Vanish --> /rofl the Horde corpses

Quote Originally Posted by nahtesnewo View Post
    Before Gamon got his new charge ability, Crippling poison on thrown weapon --> kite until 3-4 people start helping me "kill" him --> Vanish --> /rofl the Horde corpses
    You can still do that if you CS sprint and evasion when he charges, KS him then people generally start hitting him while you run off :3
    Can go wrong sometimes though, so i only ever do it as sub... Cheat death ftw!
    Herring seeks your life!

people put /afk on you ? go drown them (did that on freya)

okay, here's mine.... and it usally involves someone breaking my traps early on my hunter or in the case of my druid a pally using kings instead of might.

I only do this rarely, but there have been times when a tank or another dps breaks my traps, so what I do is MD to said Dps (or the heals in the case of a tank) and just letting the fun begin. Sometimes I own up to it, sometimes I don't, sometimes I leave group right after, sometimes I stay and chew said person out about it and making us wipe.

one in the case of my druid, after telling them to use might for the 8th time, I go right into bear form and pull the next 3 groups and leave group.... simple, but effective I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Deleted
    Hmm let me see.

Water walking in ToC when the floor falls down is alot of fun, in pugs and guild groups.
    I've especially remember in a 25 pug were 70 % of the raid died. and the proceded to kicking me from the group because i did it.
    And then invite me back to the group because they found out they needed me.

Then there is the good old taxi from Mulgore to Orgrimmar with my Grand black war mammoth, only for person in lvl 10 or less. Of course i've
    would drop them off in a pack of level 20 mobs.

After i changed to ally i also let a gold beggar ride on my mount, ran from Stormwind to Deadwind pass, then jumped of the cliff and we both
    died from fall damage, and then simply use ankh and hearthstone back to Stormwind, 30 min after the Gold beggar whispered me that he couldent get back to his corpse.

all the fun is with the priests. in vortex pinnacle as soon as the tank pulls, jump off the edge and Leap of Faith them, taking them down with you. then watch the rest of the health bars go down :P

edit: also when i get vial of the sands im gonna offer random lowbies a ride, go high and dismount. thats what bubbles for
    Last edited by Anandor; 2010-12-30 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anandor View Post
    all the fun is with the priests. in vortex pinnacle as soon as the tank pulls, jump off the edge and Leap of Faith them, taking them down with you. then watch the rest of the health bars go down :P

edit: also when i get vial of the sands im gonna offer random lowbies a ride, go high and dismount. thats what bubbles for
    Better yet yell rides, kill them at their destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreakz View Post
    There is no logic to begin with, it's just for fun. Just make sure you do it to someone who you're decent friends with so they'll be more likely to laugh than to rage.
    There IS logic in that poster's post. They explained the point of doing this. To brighten up the victim's mood. Problem is thats completely wrong. It gets them ANGRY. It doesn't brighten up their mood at all!

Running oom in 12 seconds because you don't know how to heal!

Quote Originally Posted by capslocked View Post
    We seem to play with very different people, the ones i play with can take a joke.

Oh! and I used to sit on the goldshire inn dueling people, when they got low i'd knock them off with typhoon.
    The average player doesn't enjoy a repair bill. Personally I don't care. Repairs are merely pocket change! But if you PuG daily and meet a large variety of people, you'd notice that human beings generally don't like paying for something that isn't their fault.

Deleted
    HoP(or glyphed salvation) on the tank and voila, dps starts falling... Or... dont heal people just because you can... Or... pull the dragon to the FD'ed hunter when you know its a wipe

I use my Leap of Faith to kill guild members / irl friends all the time ! (well, at least trying to kill them)

And they do the same to me. With everyone with 346 gear, Heroics aren't hard anymore, it's time for some fun ! (And we ALL have fun, cause at the end of the instance, everyone has died at least one time )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    And this is why I've decided to quit using the random dungeon finder.

The number of WoW players who aren't complete sociopaths is distressingly small.
    you probaly the guy that we all kill

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite was always the last boy in the Forge of Souls, just BL or Berserk+Mangle when one of those pro dps too good for the group is braggng about trash AoE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    My favorite was always the last boy in the Forge of Souls
    You mean boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    just BL or Berserk+Mangle when one of those pro dps too good for the group is braggng about trash AoE
    I didn't understand this at all. In fact, your entire sentence is more nonsense than Jabberwocky...and I'm still not sure what that is either....