Thread: DPS Addon

DPS Addon

Hey guys I have pretty much been a healer type ever since I started playing world of warcraft.. I'm thinking of getting pretty serious as a DPS now and there is a particular type of addon I want that I cant seem to find. Basically it condenses the size of your bars into I guess like a square so its easier to cast spells.... I can't really explain it.. It is kind of like whats in this video: I know that there is bartender but thats kind of complicated I was wondering if there was something a little bit easier to use. Thanks!

Unfortunately, there are no things that do it preset for you, with just the bar function. Dominos and Bartender aren't very difficult, take only a minute or two to figure out, if you choose to go that route. Another option would be to get a pre-created UI, I don't know of any off of the top of my head, but it shouldn't take much searching, and they would do that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by frostbiten View Post
    Unfortunately, there are no things that do it preset for you, with just the bar function. Dominos and Bartender aren't very difficult, take only a minute or two to figure out, if you choose to go that route. Another option would be to get a pre-created UI, I don't know of any off of the top of my head, but it shouldn't take much searching, and they would do that for you.
    thanks i wasnt sure if they had something like healium lol

the latest version of LUI actually does set it all up for you. In fact the person in that video is using LUI, everything except for those 2 bars he has between his name plate and his target is preset for you. I wouldn't recommend downloading an entire UI though unless you know how to manage all the addons it comes with, because if you download it and you don't know how to configure any of it, you might as well be using the default ui.

Bartender isn't that difficult to use, just arrange the bars you need the way you want them, disable all unused bars, set your keybinds, and that's it.