Question for Playthrough Imports for Mass Effect 2/Dragon Age

I know they said in Dragon Age 2 that you can import your playthrough from Dragon Age: Origins, and the same fro Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 3

I know they arent out yet but just curious is it possible to do an import from the 360 to the PC or the PC to the 360, because for Dragon Age Origins i bought it for the 360 and loved it but after seeing some videos of it being played on the computer makes me slightly regret buying it for the 360, it just looks like it plays a whole lot better on the PC than 360, and its the same except opposite systems for mass effect for me. Main thing im wondering about is for people who played Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 who did the imports did any of you try importing a character from the 360 to the PC or the other way around, just wondering if it is possible because when i buy Dragon Age: 2 i dont want to buy it for the PC and then realize i cant import my playthrough from the the 360 to it.

Thanks to anybody who helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlikely that they'd let you do cross-console transfers unfortunately
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way to do an import from the PC to 360 and vice-versa. It would have been great if Bioware used their community site to save character information to it so you could use it for future games. It keeps track of a character's progress, but it's a one-way street where the system uploads the information and doesn't retrieve anything. So much potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    There is no way to do an import from the PC to 360 and vice-versa. It would have been great if Bioware used their community site to save character information to it so you could use it for future games. It keeps track of a character's progress, but it's a one-way street where the system uploads the information and doesn't retrieve anything. So much potential there.
    Hmmmm so i guess Dragon Age 2 for the 360 and Mass Effect 3 for the PC for me!

Thanks for the help, you both probably just saved me between 60-120 bucks because otherwise i might have bought the games on the opposite console i did last time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    There is no way to do an import from the PC to 360 and vice-versa.
    Technically it might be possible through heavy modding but it's not something I'd personally suggest if you do any playing on XBL as you can have your account banned and/or void any warranty you may have on the system.