Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juri View Post
    It's still a big "what the &@#$ are you doing?" sign.
    the gear is designed for different reasons resiliance will not help you out in PvE.
    Resillience not but the epic weapons are much more better that blue PvE pre raid ones

They can be very very worth it.....why? Because 2 pieces gives you +70 agil and 4 pieces give you +180 agil. Despite the fact that resil cannot be reforged and is essentially useless, its the set bonuses that make them so worth it because Agility is worth so much more than secondary stats. In other words, if the choice is 100 agility or 300 secondary stat, take the agility without looking back.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    That strikes me as low. In my eng goggles + mixed 333/346 blue gear I pulled about 16k.
    in my pve gear i put 17-18 but i ll consider using the blue non bugged pvp gloves for pve

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of balance.
    Some pve gear are crap, if you don't have BiS maybe reforge the pvp gear will help make it better than your pve gear
    Until today I didn't get any pve bracer drop from any hc so I'm using pvp one much better against a green item
    And specially in hcs where you don't need that much hit (except boss) I can see pvp gear superior dps than pve on trash, and there are lot of trash these days
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I`m using atm the vicious gloves until i get something better like pve hands set or ilvl 359 hands from raids.The vicious hands are much better than the justice hands.
    Rilanciownz-Outland Eu
    Desertwolf-Sylvanas Eu

I guess the point is properly determining that it is an upgrade. Most people will look at the epic PvP bracers and go "omg it's got xx more primary stat and xx secondary stat that I want". They simply don't think about the entire lack of extra secondary stat because that "hole" has been populated by resilience. Sure, it's got say 30 more Agi/Str/Int but is that going to offset the loss of ~130-150 haste/crit/mastery? I doubt it.
    Except the set bonuses offset this greatly.
    (2 pc) - +70 agility
    (4 pc) - +180 agility

Total: +250 agility for 4 pieces.

The gloves are also decent because they'll reduce cd of BA and traps by 4 seconds.

They are also MUCH easier to obtain. +1800 Tol Barad honor gain, and you can do this 2-4 times a day?!? Yeah... gear up in heroics for 2-3 weeks, or gear up using PvP equivalent pieces that are sometimes better than the PvE Justice Point pieces. Which would you do again?
    Last edited by Aroo; 2010-12-31 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroo View Post
    Except the set bonuses offset this greatly.
    (2 pc) - +70 agility
    (4 pc) - +180 agility

Total: +250 agility for 4 pieces.

The gloves are also decent because they'll reduce cd of BA and traps by 4 seconds.

They are also MUCH easier to obtain. +1800 Tol Barad honor gain, and you can do this 2-4 times a day?!? Yeah... gear up in heroics for 2-3 weeks, or gear up using PvP equivalent pieces that are sometimes better than the PvE Justice Point pieces. Which would you do again?
    And even if it didn't, the loss of a secondary stat (usually haste) to resilience, isn't a big loss compared to the gain of more agility (from higher ilvl) and more of secondary stat 1 (usually hit or crit).
    So, you are weighing [Agi gain]+[Hit/crit gain](+[Stamina gain]) against [Haste/Mastery] loss - and to be fair you can't valuate the lost secondary stat higher than the lowest valued stat (haste for BM and SV) unless you are directly comparing 2 pieces, in which case its [Agi gain] vs. [Secondary stat gain] - [secondary stat lost on resilience] - a case which will, with increasing the ilvl enough, still be a gain.

As has been said, an upgrade is an upgrade - regardless of useless stats (expertise cloaks/trinkets, Str ranged weapons (see Rowan's ) or whatever)
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

Deleted

Cool

I was thinking about posting this a week ago. The PVP set are much better than the PVE set. Really good bonuses and amazing agility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently using Hands/Shoulders. Still tossing over weather i should go 4set.

Reduction on BA CD = moar uptime = moar LnL = Moar deepz amirite