Thread: Flying in STV

Flying in STV

Well iam farming Arch for teh rares ofc currently hoping/praying/crazy vodoo rituals to get the troll sword.... Now here it is. Dont know if anyone else have noticed but i bet they did.

Seems like the trees in azeroth arnt flytrough like in outland and northrend. ofc u could never fly trough the stam of a tree but teh brances were never an issue. Now ive gotten myself stuck on multiple occassions landing towards a digsite. Resulting in trying to get free of brances.

Anyone else have had issues getting stuck in trees or just colliding with brances?

Normally i woulnd mind this but in STV there are alot and i mean alot of tree. Sens in the goblins pls and cut it down

10+ Year Old Account
    The trees in Northrend had solid branches too. Just...don't fly into trees, I guess?

true but problem is in STV there are complete forrests to fly trough to land to a dig site sometimes.

fly above the canopy?

reach destination?

????

profit.

You know that there are reasonable sized gaps in the canopy COVERING STV. If a tree is in your way, fly around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    For only 99.95$ I will teach each and everyone of you how to fly around, above or under the tree canopy in STV.

Message me for more details on how to pay this EXCLUSIVE price.