10+ Year Old Account

Unfinnishable Dungeons

I was in a random Vortex Pinnacle Heroic last night and the group was very good. However as we came before the 'Star Shards' which is the mob right before the last boss, it bugged out. The Shards jumped into the walls and continuously bombarded us with undodgeable spells. Unfortunately we had to abandon the dungeon with the final boss only metres away.

I opened a ticket in game but wondering if anyone else has had this problem with Vortex Pinnacle or any dungeon.

Spartanz

Deleted
    We had a problem in Stonecore .. Not in the way that it was impossible to complete it, but .. The third boss in there (the stone guy whos name i cant remember now). When we pulled him. Every single mob in the instance before us that we skipped would come running from behind. Happened twice in a row, when we decided to run back and clear everything .. Took us a good 15-20 min more

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    We had a problem in Stonecore .. Not in the way that it was impossible to complete it, but .. The third boss in there (the stone guy whos name i cant remember now). When we pulled him. Every single mob in the instance before us that we skipped would come running from behind. Happened twice in a row, when we decided to run back and clear everything .. Took us a good 15-20 min more
    Yeah, we had the same thing happen to us on day1, the first time we ran the instance. Hasn't happened since, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanz View Post
    I was in a random Vortex Pinnacle Heroic last night and the group was very good. However as we came before the 'Star Shards' which is the mob right before the last boss, it bugged out. The Shards jumped into the walls and continuously bombarded us with undodgeable spells. Unfortunately we had to abandon the dungeon with the final boss only metres away.

I opened a ticket in game but wondering if anyone else has had this problem with Vortex Pinnacle or any dungeon.

Spartanz
    First time I ever did VP we has this problem, we had to do a run back some distance for us to actually kill them, was not fun =/
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Back in Wrath we had Mal'Ganis bug out and stay in fight after we got him to 1%... coudn't kill him, tried kiting him through whole instance but he didn't reset or anything

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Yeah, we had the same thing happen to us on day1, the first time we ran the instance. Hasn't happened since, thankfully.
    Lol, seems that it happened to almost everyone on their first visit to stonecore. This gives birth to a numerous rumors that every pack MUST be killed before pulling this boss.
    At first i really couldn't grasp the idea why the hell some crappy ogres and cultists will defend a stone giant lol

Deleted
    Were there any mages in these Stonecore groups? The only time I've seen that problem was when a mage tried to use Mirror Images, despite the fact he had attacked only the boss and was closer to the boss than the trash, the mirror images ran halfway across the room and pulled one of the packs in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Polarwiseman View Post
    Were there any mages in these Stonecore groups? The only time I've seen that problem was when a mage tried to use Mirror Images, despite the fact he had attacked only the boss and was closer to the boss than the trash, the mirror images ran halfway across the room and pulled one of the packs in the middle
    That. Mirror images are terribly buggy.

Oh, and the warrior who kept using shield slam on the 3th boss to take of his buffs. Only the casters couldnt self-dot themselfs. He claims it is a bug and not shield slam till we kicked him.
    Ecce homo ergo elk