Deleted

Hunters vs Shadowpriests

how do you deal with them? as if fear were not enough they have a 10 sec disarm and quite the dmg output, currently at 2k resilience and getting my ass handed to me everytime i face a shadowpriest.

While it is well known that shadowpriests rape hunter face.... I sense a severe lack of knowledge of game mechanics with the whole "10 second disarm" thing.... Do you not have a weapon chain? Thats an extra 5 seconds you could be DPSing the priest during.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    indeed but i have not yet gotten my PvP weapon and i don't want to enchant my PvE with weapon chain

Quote Originally Posted by Withless View Post
    indeed but i have not yet gotten my PvP weapon and i don't want to enchant my PvE with weapon chain
    Well then stop complaining
    Once upon a midnight dreary
    While i pron surfed, weak and weary
    Over many a site of ' hot xxx galore'.
    "'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"
    Quoth the server, 404.

killing a new raid boss is like having multiple orgasms only better.

You wait for change of lead designer of wow for one that knows something about hunter class and its problems that exist for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn to predict what's going to happen, use Detrence offensively. Scatter shot his casts. You cna stop his damage just as much he can you.

The game isn't balanced round 1v1, it never will be.