10+ Year Old Account

Name of this add on?

Hello,

I was reading todays news on the frontpage and then I saw that Method killed another boss. I opened the attached screenshot and the first thing I noticed was that their names and titles have this nice font. My question is does anybody here know which addon it is that makes that possible?

I can't post links yet or images. The screenshot is on the frontpage of Mmo-champion.

Thanks in advance,

iGreek

EDIT: Ok I've found an addon which allows you to change fonts. Now I am looking for the font used in that screenshot.

Incase you're wondering the addon is called Font Replacer. Found it on WoW interface.
    Last edited by iGreek; 2010-12-30 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what people do actually is change their main wow font folders.

MORPHEUS
    FRIZQT__
    ARIALN
    skurri

Dload a font you like from a free font site, make sure the font you dloaded ends in .ttf then change the NAME of the font to THOSE names exactly then just clear your font folder and paste the newly created ones. Your wow font will now be the same one you dloaded off the site, also make sure its a fairly complete font since when there's a character it doesn't recognize it will sometimes just put a block that makes things very hard to read.
    [/CENTER]