Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    This is simply not true.. affliction is still a viable spec, soulburn: SoC and the selfhealing provided make the spec great for certain fights
    meh viable was the wrong term. what i meant to say is what jenerate pointed out, "no point when you have destro".
    what self healing? afflic sb doesn't have that much at all. afflic drain maybe but you'd have to be pretty decent to be able to pull competitive dps with the spec (and still will be nowhere close to what you could do as destro).

soulburn: soc is just shit.
    cho'gall: adds dont really stay alive long enough to get worthwhile dps out of the corr ticks
    omnotron: same
    magmaw normal: don't even think its worth it because of how OP BoH is on that fight.
    maloriak: go demo

i keep destruction as my main spec. demo as second for encounters where AoE is desireable (maloriak, omnotron heroic) although with the hellfire nerfs i haven't bothered using demo on omnotron. only encounter i imagine soulburn: soc would MAYBE be ok is halfus heroic whelp pack and yeah, that's not that important to have one spec for. demonology is good enough for that or even just multidotting with immolate as destro.
    Last edited by Velocet; 2011-02-13 at 02:27 AM.