Poll: Would you buy a PS4/Xbox1080 if it was the size of a fridge?

Would you buy a PS4/Xbox1080 if it was the size of a fridge?.

Consoles have been getting bigger and bigger over the years, taking a ps1 round your friends house was a relativly simple deal but now with PS3 you gotta lug a backpack with upwards 50lbs in it.

So the question is, would you buy the new sony microsoft nintendo console if it was litrally the size of a fridge?, or bigger?

a PSone came after the original Playstation 1, which was fairly large as well. Seen the new Xbox360 slim compared to the old 360? Same with PS3 - Big models come out, smaller ones of the same type come out later.

I don't know about Xbox, since I don't own one, but I can tell you, my Wii is smaller than my original Nintendo, and about on par with my old SuperN/64. The only one that was smaller was the GC, which was still just as heavy.

PS2 was huge, the current model is actually a rev2 model, slimmer and lighter. PS3 isn't enormous, and certainly isn't 50lbs of anything.

I smell troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

If it also doubled as a fridge then yes, but because i dont think it will. i vote no. Pc games smoke console anyhow

thats not how tech works itll maybe be a little bit bigger then ps3 at first but itll get smaller like how computers used to fill a room
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souper friend View Post
    If it also doubled as a fridge then yes, but because i dont think it will. i vote no. Pc games smoke console anyhow
    SOMEONE CALL MICROSOFT QUICK! I want an X-Fridge 360.

No, but I wouldn't anyway because I am a Nintendo fan when it comes to consoles, and just about any game that is worth having that is not for Nintendo is available on PC.