Poll: What's your favourite Cataclysm 80-85 zone?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Favourite Cataclysm Zone

What's your favourite Cataclysm 80-85 zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deepholm.

The place is my Zangarmarsh of Cataclysm. Super trippy.
    First impressions are everything to me. Make it count. <3

Totally Uldum, place is gorgeous.

Twilight Highlands. It's simply the most Twilight cult and Deathwing focused zone (oh well Hyjal is quite focused on that too, but a lil' less) and has most Cataclysmic climax of them all. However all zones are beautiful and they are fun to play, they don't suit for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate them all equally. Probably have to say hyjal though.

Uldum was the most fun, although Harrison Jones and the Cutscenes of Doom got a little annoying at points (but the "surprise" ending? FANTASTIC!). Gnomebliteration may be the most fun I've ever had in the game.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum hands down. I love Egypt and its mythology, and it has essentially both, mythology is mostly in Halls of Origination, but it is still there. It is also gorgeous, most likely my favorite zone by a hair over Nagrand now.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Didn't we already have a thread for this? Voted Uldum for the same reasons I explained in that other thread

For me Vashj'ir hands down ..while Uldum it's pretty fun, for me it's very generic looking zone..just with Egyptian architecture..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the most fun with Vashjir, honestly. I think it has the best quest-flow and the most epic storyline events. It can be a little awkward to get around, but I've enjoyed it the most so far, something I really didn't expect. I thought Deepholm or Twilight Highlands would blow me away... not so much.

Uldum by far the story line is great and I enjoyed being there. Also Harrison Jones is EPIC
    No. No no no no nononnonon

If it weren't for the very annoying bug that periodically puts me in combat, I'd go with Uldum. However, since this bug still exists, I'm going to go with Mt. Hyjal. If/when that bug gets fixed, I'll transfer my vote to Uldum.

Tol Barad
    *Trollface*
    Herring seeks your life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchlol View Post
    Tol Barad
    *Trollface*
    x) I'd choose Tol Barad aswell! But now you can't! So I have to choose Uldum.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    Well.... I do like Uldum, not really the looks but more the chains, although I now hate little cinematics.
    Why not the looks, because I don't think Uldum fits into WoW. It is Egypt for the love of god, and my opinion is that WoW should only consist of non-real places. If I want a game with real life stuff I'll shut down my PC, and then go live my own life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    I hate them all equally. Probably have to say hyjal though.
    I'd agree with this, they aren't as good as the Northrend zones

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum hands down, pure win.