Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochaelian View Post
    AS it should be.But, inferno made it thru beta testing. They knew about this talent and, well, not even a month into the release of Cata and they fucking nerf it. lol becase it countered classes with stealth capabilities.
    It didn't even really counter stealth classes, all you had to do as a stealth class was wait for the Warlock to waste all his mana on Hellfire and get him during his Life Tapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    ....just why?

seems to me like both 2 classes that this is the most powerful against are arguably our 2 strongest counters in pvp. I was honestly surprised to see such a lack of interest in this potential spell nerf
    Because Demo Locks were producing some of the highest AoE dps with the least amount of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    So we have to spend a whole talent point in having the option to walk while channeling hellfire?
    Channeling Hellfire is VERY useful, just find out the right situations are you're set to hell on fire with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    Because Demo Locks were producing some of the highest AoE dps with the least amount of work.
    Just so wrong.......

IMP SF 15 % haste + Meta + Demonsoul
    Immolation aura + ( refresh after 30 seconds )
    HoG for FG 10 % crit
    Inferno + Felstorm
    Shadowflamme + ( refresh after 12 seconds )
    Hellfire

So I am waiting for a '' you suck, my blabla spec, need moar button to push for Aoeing "

For a pvp point of view, I wonder since when 1 V 1 need consideration. Even in a 3 v 3, 5 v5, or Battleground, Hellfire is not a wonderful spell.