Nature's Grace cooldown tracking addon.

So anyone who can recommend me an addon which keeps track of the cooldown of Nature's Grace in restospec?

Cheers

I'd like to know too.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

ForteXorcist can track the cooldown -- not to say there's much value in that as if you are actively DPSing, it's cooldown is effectively when you reach next Eclipse and cast a dot. I haven't stuck in an Eclipse for >1 min in any boss encounter yet. If it's more the duration of the buff, Forte can also track the duration of the NG proc in a bar format if you like that. Power Auras can also be configured to track the duration of the haste buff from NG and that's what I use. Both mods can be seen in the video thread linked in my sig.

EDIT: Nvm, just saw you said in Resto spec where you would need to wait the full minute-- so yeah, ForteXorcist cooldown timer should take care of that.

---------- Post added 2010-12-31 at 06:33 PM ----------

Apparently, Forte won't track the 1 min cooldown of NG by default yet but with this add to it's Forte_Druid.lua file it will:

CD:RegisterHiddenCooldown(nil,61346,60); -- Nature's Grace
    Last edited by Calculated; 2010-12-30 at 08:49 PM.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced