Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    if it is increasing damage to diseased targets, would using pest, followed by a BB and a DnD throw out massive dps on AoE?

I'd still be interested to see actual proof of this unholy dominance. Anyways if they go this way with the mastery they should remove the percentage increase on strikes for having diseases on the target.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Wouldn't affect FES damage at all. Would only increase the shadow damage of SS. Would be terrible.

The way I read it is that it would increase ALL damage against diseased targets.
    huh?
    you said it wouldn't affect FeS damage at all then in the next breath said that you read it to increase all damage ...

not quite sure how to take that

Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz View Post
    Moving NoCS down wouldn't kill it entirely I believe.
    moving 3% hit and 25% additional off hand damage to an unreachable tier would clearly kill DW. that would mean they have the exact same stats as 2h with the exception of the fact that they only currently need 5% hit on gear so they can reforge away any extra hit past 5%.
    Pretty marginal.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-01-06 at 10:14 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    huh?
    you said it wouldn't affect FeS damage at all then in the next breath said that you read it to increase all damage ...

I said that the change that the OP was talking about wouldn't affect FeS. The actual change that is going to happen will affect it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

[/COLOR] Check Front Page much?[/QUOTE]

can't find it either

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    huh?

moving 3% hit and 25% additional off hand damage to an unreachable tier would clearly kill DW. that would mean they have the exact same stats as 2h with the exception of the fact that they only currently need 5% hit on gear so they can reforge away any extra hit past 5%.
    Pretty marginal.
    Nah with DW unholy you still go for 8%

i'd almost rather them leave our mastery alone if it's going to be accompanied by a DPS nerf to compensate.

and i'd also prefer if they just rolled threat of thassarian and nerves into a single talent and put it where threat currently sits. it would kill both DW UH and DW tanking. not to mention that if they do it right it'll basically be the point in the tree where you choose DW or 2H, just by picking ToT or MOTFW. sounds like an elegant solution, at least on paper.