Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borcster View Post
    There would have to be made so many improvements to the AH-interface in that case. Even on a single-server AH, it's a bitch to navigate through certain items to reach the pages with stacks of that item. And no, I don't want to rely on an addon to fix that.
    seriously get auctionator, you are wasting so much time with blizzard AH ui

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    seriously get auctionator, you are wasting so much time with blizzard AH ui
    I've mainly used auctioneer and even that is slow at times. Will try auctionator though, thanks.

However, it should not be necessary to rely upon an interface addon to use a basic feature of WoW. Specially where so many improvements can be made so easily.

Without knowing the underlying technical aspects of the AH-addons, it seems to me that when you query blizzard for an item you, you can only specify level and rarity. You can not search for specific items where stack size is above a certain amount, or where price per item is below x gold. It seems very simplistic. Which will give even your precious auctionator problems when 12000 stacks are being returned, and which it then has to sort and store info about(Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, but I doubt it looking at how the AH and addons related to this works).