Thread: Mouse mats

Mouse mats

Just bought the Razer naga mouse. And im having problems when im using it together with my mouse mat from Steelseries. When i use it together with my mouse mat it cant get any signal. But when i use it on the table it can. And i was thinking any one was having or had the same problem?

Sorry for my english
    Hope it is in the right forum

Moved to the appropriate forum. I think.

My lachesis and my naga both seem to work fine on a QcK pad. Which surface type is the one you are using? Did it work ok with a previous mouse, and have you spilled anything on it recently?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

The mouse pad is a hard one with plastic as the surface. And i am currently using the Logitech performance Mx mouse.

I haven't used a mouse mat for around 6 years now, I'm surprised they're even needed anymore O_o...

Well i use a laptop. And dont really sit at a table any more :/

Get a Roccat series mousepad. The roccat taito or Sotra. Both are great. Personally using the Taito atm. They have a smooth fabric surface which is really really smooth for the mouse, also also they're big, 2-3x bigger than a conventional mousepad.

They have been tested with all kinds of mice, not just Roccat series mice, so Razer, logitech should all be fine on them

Does any one know whether its possible to use the Razer Naga mouse with a mouse mat that has a plastic surface?

Quote Originally Posted by deo View Post
    I haven't used a mouse mat for around 6 years now, I'm surprised they're even needed anymore O_o...
    I use a mouse mat. I don't need to use it, but I enjoy playing with a mouse mat a million times more than playing without one.

It kind of hurts, slamming your wrist into the table all the time. Esp if you play on a rough stone-table, like me :P

I have a £3 mousemat from tesco with an arm rest...
    works fine on my Logitech, not sure about a razer.

Also i use one as i play on a glass desk.
    Herring seeks your life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel....no Palestine....no Israel...no....
    Razer's Sphex, though cheap, is surprisingly good. I'd go with that, also I have a naga.
    People tell me rogues are unfair.......then I stab them.

Deleted
    I own a naga and i am currently using it with my CE wotlk mousepad and works fine. There is written on the manual of the naga which does say that it does not work with all mouse pads. Well SteelSeries and Razer are competitors so i would guess its on purpose lol.

different mice work with different surfaces.

go to the razer site and see if your naga works for hard or soft surfaces and base your mousemat on this