How rare are Achaelogy epics?

How rare is it to get a level 85 archelogy epics? That is, will you fairly reasonably get all of them or a good chance you won't get it.

I am currently solving Staff of Ammunae (first Tol'vir rare I've gotten). The problem is that the character I want to use it on is on my other account. I am thinking of spending the money to transfer her to the account with the Staff (she is a healer) but if it is fairly easy to get the Staff then maybe I should just level up another archaelogist on my other account.

Deleted
    It's not "easy" as long as it's an archeology item,imo.At the moment at least,it seems that the items u get via archeology are pretty rare and u gotta be extremely lucky to get a project of those,especially if the race has only one (i.e Zin'rohk,trolls).

Then again,u might end up having another staff fast enough,but as i said,at the moment it's pure luck,at least from my experience^^

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's 'luck' but you don't repeat rares. I got the nelf trinket by grinding my ass off and solving every other nelf item. So you may not have the same luck on your other account and get all the other rares first.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

It's all RNG, apparently.

Also, you managed to spell variations of "archaeology" three different ways, all incorrect
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Staff of Ammunae is just as rare as dwarf caster staff and Zin Rokh. I'd suggest transfering your healer to give her the staff :P

Deleted
    17 rares.

2 x 85 Epics so far : Tol'vir Ring and Night Elf Trinket.

As a side note... if a race has alot of common artifacts, it reduces the chance you'll get a rare (think trolls, dwarfs) And if it has few, the chance is higher (think tol'vir)