Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    cleared 4 in 3 hours last night and wasn't even pushing it. they were nice and hard the first go round or 2 and i got alot of fun from them but now there back to one handed facerolls, and i kinda feel like thats ok, i mean i worked thru them a few times and sturggled now im geared and just doing them for rep and VP so they should be pretty fast and easy.
    Faceroll 4 in 3 hours?

Are people's memory that bad?

WotLK: 1 heroic each 10min. 15 in a bad pug.... This at the end of the expansion, in the beginning 1 heroic would last 40min, 30 after everyone got used to it. Very few to no wipes.

Cata: Each heroic last over an hour, a little less if you are with guildies and overgeared. With good pugs well over an hour. With a bad pug its impossible. Quite a few wipes in a PUG, little to none if with guilds.

And FYI i'm generalizing i know not all goes as this and are plenty examples other wise but generally speaking this is how normally was/is.
    What I'm saying is WotLK=/=Cata. Completely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most people will be happy with this then, as HC's will now appeal to 'casuals' as they will take no time like Wrath. I'm sure people will not change their minds in two seconds and bitch about how easy the game is after moaning for weeks at how lame and long HC's are. I'm absolutely sure.

Yes.