High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.

Ghosts in the Dark

--- Possible Spoiler ---

Just today i decided to do that achievement "Ghosts in the Dark" where you have to jump into the Maw of the Void in Darkshore. So i killed the Demon Hunter guy (Telarius Voidstrider) and took his quest item which told me to go to a ranger in Lor'Danel (Kinda like new Auberdine but i guess most or atleast some of you know that). The ranger tells me that Maiev killed him many years ago and that he was only a shade of his true powers. Though when i hover over him it says he's a humanoid so maybe he somehow made it back to life perhaps or just an error made by Blizzard? But the main part about this is that the same story happened to Illidan, Maiev killed him. Do you guys think Illidan might return to teach us Demon Hunting?

15+ Year Old Account
    There won't be a Demon Hunter class. WoW already has warlocks and rogues.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.
    Who says that Demon Hunters will be like locks or rogues? There were already locks and warriors and still the Death Knight became a class. I think that the Demon Hunter is one of the likely candidates to become the next hero class, but i would still think a class that can heal will be next. Though i think that the Demon Hunter will be a class some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    There won't be a Demon Hunter class. WoW already has warlocks and rogues.
    The demon hunter is more of a warrior with anti-magic abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainan View Post
    The demon hunter is more of a warrior with anti-magic abilities.
    Sounds like a Death Knight.

I'm personally pretty skeptical about the potential introduction of any more classes into WoW. I think we're more likely to see the introduction of some new mechanic that effects every single existing class than we are to see a brand new class.

They need to introduce more character slots before even considering adding another class.