Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinian View Post
    I really hope that he got envenom confused with eviscerate.
    yes, yes i actually did, it was quite amusing to make a typo then get bashed for a page though

Quote Originally Posted by iamftwlol View Post
    I feel great that you actually made this thread just for me so you could try and prove to me that you are right and I am wrong. I honestly love more the fact that after its been what, 2 weeks since I called you out? Yeah, two weeks, thats how long it took you to finally get a screenshot of you doing the damage you tried to say you were able to pull on a consistent basis in PvP. Then not only does the screenshot showcase a fight you did on a PvE boss, in a raid, that was fully debuffed while you were also fully raid buffed, but even then your AVERAGE Envenom damage with FULL buffs and boss debuffs was still only 34k. The 55k only happened after blowing every CD you could possibly use with all the other factors in play. Which means 37k, 34k, or 55k crits are not something that are common and are only happening under very specific circumstances.

Soo, yeah... Thanks for reinforcing my point. You are not doing the 37k crits you tried to say you are doing ALL the time in PvP.

So lets review...

You said you are capable of doing 37k+ crits consistently in 2v2 arena matches - Lie
    You then try and show a screenshot for proof, but the screenshot is of a PvE boss with full buffs and debuffs - Fail
    Me being right and you looking like an idiot - Priceless

But honestly, grats on the 55k crit. Thats a big number, honestly. Its just not the one you lied about being able to get. I really don't know why you tried to make a comeback at me after all this time though, I had honestly forgotten that you even existed. Lol

And for those who are wondering, I never said the numbers he was doing were impossible. I myself put out 30k crits in PvP from time to time if the situation is favorable. I just told him that the 37k+ crits he said he gets with Envenom ALL the time in 2s were not happening. He then went on to make claims of 50k crits that he got in PvE (At least I think he said PvE, because if he said PvP then lol. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now) with ease, to which I also told him was not happening, at least not at the rate he was claiming it was. Long story short, forum troll is upset? Lol
    He is not the troll, you are the troll.
    Troll is the one that demands proof, tell people to close accounts, that kind of stuff. You told he to get out of forums and bring proof, he did, so you are PWNED. Fail troll is fail.
    Last edited by cuzaum; 2011-01-08 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zezu View Post
    Man your good... Have you done the raid? Notice I said "Magmaw" NOT the head.. They are different targets and show as different targets on recount...
    Sure, but it's not possible to hit 87k no matter how many procs you get simultaneously. The highest I've had with vendetta, tricks, all buffs and procs is 63k, and I'm almost full epic, 22 mastery, so yeah, 87k is not possible

edit: and no, a mastery proc would not make you reach 87k either
    Last edited by mmoc348563f3d3; 2011-01-08 at 08:53 PM.

Big number is big.

Picture isnt showing up anymore for me

Hi all,

This is my highest number so far. Done on our first raiding day.
    Got 2 259 items, rest 245.

78.9K Evenom Crit

PS: Cant post images yet

Carpathia.

erm,50+k envenoms during boss fights with vendetta on and some nice procs of trinkies are kinda a usual thing for a rogue in the 350+ ilvl equipped bracket,hell i m doing 110k envenoms in the last phase in the last boss in throne of tides