Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

56k envenom as a proof for all the haters

This might be silly of me, but in a previous thread, I told a guy that I could crit 35k+ envenoms in pvp. He went total berserk on me and called me all sort of things. Then I told him that I actually have had crits over 50k in pve, and he demanded for me to leave the forums and come back when I had proof. Well, I just came back from xmas celibration, and did the weekly Baradin Hold. And lookie lookie, Without even thinking about it, I got this hater some proof. Enjoy.

http://img822.imageshack.us/i/envenomcrit.png/

Good on ya. Envenom hits for some crazy number. I for one am not suprised at all at the 56k Crit

envenom makes me love my rogue

Deleted
    please give me your armory link, your stats, the buffs you had and stuff. (and of course which was your target and stuff)..

wanna do that too lol.

Give us link to the original thread, got to read up.

---------- Post added 2010-12-31 at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalchild View Post
    please give me your armory link, your stats, the buffs you had and stuff. (and of course which was your target and stuff)..

wanna do that too lol.
    I'm pretty sure it's obvious if you think about it.
    HINT:
    Insane in the Membrane

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...embrane/simple

Not too impressive considering you have the mastery trinket, just a show of what cooldowns can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakysnado@Gmail.com View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...embrane/simple

Not too impressive considering you have the mastery trinket, just a show of what cooldowns can do.
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage
    Envenom

Finishing move that consumes your Deadly Poison and deals instant poison damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    the mastery does increase envenom damage

Well, considering I recently recieved a 19k envenom with 3226 resilience while shadow form was active. Why am I not surprised?

It's considered poison damage, all of a rogue's nature damage is affected by the assassination mastery

Allways the best when you get people thinking there clever who get it COMPLETELY wrong. En'venom' clue is in the name is a poison based attack.

Deleted
    lol. at. this.

10+ Year Old Account
    triple-jumping-salto-diving-sitting-desk-face-PALM.

what part of enVENOM didn't you read well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

you must be proud

I really hope that he got envenom confused with eviscerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread32 View Post
    you must be proud
    And why not? Envenom is an awesome skill for an awesome class.

Deleted
    That's pretty awesome. Can't wait till I can pull off that much for envenom.