Thread: Healing Mods

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool Healing Mods

Looking for some new healing mods to maybe help out or change up the feel of what I'm doing. I'm a holy/disc priest, but it doesn't have to be class specific Just wondering what you all use that I may have not heard about! If this isn't the right place for this I apologize, just throwing this up quick while I'm at the office.

Any help is much appreciated!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    grid+clique raid frame + heal on click add0n ^_^
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

default raid frame and mouse over macros. thats how i dominate healing meters.

Just defaul raid UI.. no problems at all...

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Just defaul raid UI.. no problems at all...
    I don't see how this is helpful? I was just asking what mods people were using. No one said there was any problems, just wanted to mix it up a bit.

---------- Post added 2010-12-30 at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmin View Post
    grid+clique raid frame + heal on click add0n ^_^
    Grid looks nice, thanks for the info.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I just use Caith+Grid with all mouseover macros. I dont think I could live without mouseover macros.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Grid+Clique for a long time, but I recently switched to VuhDo and I like it a lot more.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i use healbot its an amazing click heal mod with great custimizablitity(probably not a word lol) ive been using for quite a while now. i recommend it if you can deal with configing it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used heal bot and grid+clique, i moved to VuhDo a few weeks ago and I love it. I find it to be very configurable and easy to use.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

I've been using Grid + Clique for a couple years now and love it. There is also VuhDo, which I have heard great things about, as well as the ingame raid frames that work well with clique. I prefer Grid because I am used to it and have it customized just the way I want it. But your best bet is to try out a few things and see what works best for your setup!

I use VuhDo, switched to it from healbot, VuhDo has TONS of options so you can change it anyway you want.

Diesel 1/7H

I used to used Healbot, moved to Grid + Clique which I really liked a lot. But, heard good stuff about Vuhdo and recently moved to it. I do find it easier to configure than Grid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vuhdo is amazing. I started with healbot but switched and never looked back.

I use VuhDo...and I really like "Can't Heal You" for pvp and pve....it whispers sumone when they are out of range and u just tried to cast sumthing on them

10+ Year Old Account
    I use clique and SUF.
    I also have the razer naga, which places all(ALL!!) my heals right there on my mouse.

always used healbot, wasnt a fan of grid, but am gonna try VuhDo after speaking to a guildie about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    default raid frame and mouse over macros. thats how i dominate healing meters.
    DPS meters are a bit silly but at least server a purpose, healing meters are completely pointless other than checking who is completely slacking in dispels or checking if people are healing their own targets etc, "dominating" them serves no purpose.

I personally use Healbot as it was the first addon I found that did what I wanted it to do when I was a newbie a few years ago, it is very customisable and easy to use, I have never had any reason to change.

I think Grid + Clique is still the most popular combination though.

I switched to grid+clique after using Healbot for a long time. I find that grid requires a fair amount of customization to do what I want, but it is easier to customize than Healbot and behaves better in large raid/bg environments.

Mouseover macros have the advantage of working without any addon installed. On the other hand, clique is basically a front-end that makes mouseover macros for you behind the scenes- you're trading independence from the addon for time spent creating macros, essentially.

i've tried things like healbot and vuhdo but for quite a while i'm healing with grid+clique. grid can be replaced even by standart raid ui but it looks clear and is very readable. also you can move it anywhere. clique is very simple to config and besides healing can be used for many other things like hunters misdirect or rogues ToT

I was going to say Grid + Clique, but after hearing about VuhDo, I'm temped to try that out.

Just a question about VuhDo, does it have raidframes built in?