linking archeology stats to other players

Okay, so after spending a little to long farming archeology, I ended up quite disappointed when I couldn't find any way of linking to other player any of my "archeology feats" (55+ tolvir artifacts created, 7/7 elves rares and 5k4 useless fragments, etc...) that I have access to in my "archeology diary".

I then looked up the "statistic" tab of the achievement window, and I found no mention of archeology anywhere, so I am the only one who have access to the number of artifacts I created or fragments I farmed, which means that I can't really "prove" what I say to other people (or I would need to take a screen and...). One the same topic, no one can create a "archeology hof site" referencing the "most dedicated archaeologist" as the only available data are the timestamps of the (few) achievements...

So can any of you think of any reason why all theses data aren't available on the armory and that we can't link it on any channel IG ? Did Blizz just forget about it or though it would be useless ? anything else I haven't been thinking of ?

Deleted
    screenshot ?

anyway its useless to link it to some1 just to feel cool?
    Last edited by mmocb3ede8fb33; 2010-12-31 at 01:12 AM.