Hunter or Paladin for 85?

Hi,
    I am having second thoughts about taking my lvl 81 Prot Paladin to 85 and my lvl 64 Hunter instead, are Prot Paladins Alright/Okay at 85 with damage and healing capabilities or should i lvl my hunter?

Thanks.

lvl the pally,64-68 is A CURSE

A CURSE I TELL YOU

I'm lvling a hunter,pretty much facerolled everything in a 1v1 scenario untill i entered Outland.

I got constantly facerolled by Blood DKs,Prot Warriors with 5 sec stuns and Ass. Rogues that eviscerate for 70% of my hp

They are both fun, i have 2 85's but it depends what ur looking for. Hunter for some fun dps and quality pew pew action or your pally for that epic "tank" experience.

Comes down to what you really wanna do.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

A CURSE I TELL YOU

I'm lvling a hunter,pretty much facerolled everything in a 1v1 scenario untill i entered Outland.

I got constantly facerolled by Blood DKs,Prot Warriors with 5 sec stuns and Ass. Rogues that eviscerate for 70% of my hp
    why is it a curse? just leveled that range with my warrior and had no problems.

Pally Tanks are quite decent atm, and also fun to play with the new changes when you play it right you can be damned survivable and as always threat isn't an issue for pallies (or any other class for that matter).
    But of course stick to the class you like more and just enjoy it ^^

A CURSE I TELL YOU

Are you talking about pvp or what?

I have leveled both to 85. Leveling the hunter was joke, so easy and so fast. The paladin was a lot more work, but i am enjoying tanking on that more than playing my hunter. Gotta be honest, not too comfortable with the focus mess.

Pala healers are pro atm, from a tank's perspective that is, ret is still a bit off but GC said a few days ago they will fix that.

Guess its back too u, to very different classes, what do u like to play the most?

Confidence is not arrogance

I really like Lvling my Paladin, Being able to solo 5-man quests always makes me feel epic :P
    I guess I'll lvl my Paladin Because my hunter will always be there to lvl.

A CURSE I TELL YOU

66/78 is impossible. SOOOO boring.

If you wanna PvP as it is now, i would refrain from the hunter because it's simply frustrating.. as for anything else? Hunters are amazingly fun

I got both. Hunters are just fun, mine is currently my main I like my holy pala a lot as well, however Ret fucking sucks for leveling, so you could go prot with that, but that's not so great either. But if you can endure it they're fun at 85. Just listen to your.. instincts?

Deleted
    Paladin tanks works fine at, they dont do alot of damage or healing, but they do tank well. You could consider another specc if you want to pew or heal more... Though ret is kinda boring and not as faceroll as it was in wrath.

Hunters on the other hand are imba dps for pve and are super easy and fast to level, the new MD glyph without cooldown will keep you from ever getting aggro over your pet in any specc.

So what do you want?

A class with multiple purposes or a pure dps class? It all comes down to what you like the most and what you want to spend your time out of dungeons doing.