[H] <SSDD> of Tanaris Recruiting raiders for 10m 7:30-10:30 est

About SSDD: We will be primarily be focusing on 10 man raiding in Cata with the occasional 25 with our second 10 man group. We are a horde raiding guild on US-Tanaris. We have a dirty sense of humor so if you're weak of heart you shouldn't apply. We're a close guild that enjoys messing around in our off time and that includes everything you could think off (unless you're mentally unstable but we've probably talked about that too)

Our current ranking can be found on WOWprogress but it isn't that impressive. I'm recruiting players so we can become one of, if not the realm's strongest guild. Our raid times are 7:30 - 10:30PM EST Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Weekends we don't do much because we enjoy going outside but if you don't there's probably something going on that you could join in on.

We are interested in exceptional players who can play their class to the fullest of its ability. Successful applicants will rarely miss raids, take constructive criticism well and be capable of playing multiple talent specializations at optimal performance. Because current content is extremely low entry, applicants are also expected to have a fair amount of gear. Exalted reputations where it matters, and thorough knowledge of your classes capabilities is a good start. Finally, a desire to complete raids and hard modes is a must.

Class Needs:
    • Bear or Warrior tank
    • Strong Melee DPS
    • Strong ranged DPS
    • Holy Priest
    • If you play a class that can either tank or heal and you're DPS, knowing your off spec is a plus

How To Apply:
    Head over to our website SSDDtanaris.com and hit the apply button and fill out the application. We'll respond to it as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions you can send me a PM on here or send me an in-game mail/whisper on my paladin Ramzuz. Be sure to talk to me if you are planning on server transferring to make sure you aren't wasting your money (25 dollars can buy 25 things at a dollar store!)
    Last edited by Ramzuz; 2010-12-31 at 02:46 AM.