10+ Year Old Account

unleash elements+lava bust macro!!!

Hello i need a macro they cast unleash elements first and second lava burst thx for all help!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /castsequence Unleash Elements, Lava Burst
    However, you don't ever want to use this macro, because Unleash Elements isn't worth the GCD unless you're moving, so you'll want Lava Burst keybound separately anyway.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Code:
    /castsequence Unleash Elements, Lava Burst
    However, you don't ever want to use this macro, because Unleash Elements isn't worth the GCD unless you're moving, so you'll want Lava Burst keybound separately anyway.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod]Lava Burst
    /cast [mod:alt]Unleash Elements
    Saves you the space of having it on two separate keys. Just press alt when you want to use Unleash Elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't usually mention macros like that, since I use a bar mod (Dominos) to change the whole bar when I hold a modifier key. But it's a fair point and works the same way in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Little One View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod]Lava Burst
    /cast [mod:alt]Unleash Elements
    Saves you the space of having it on two separate keys. Just press alt when you want to use Unleash Elements.
    This^ Since you can't cast 2 spells that generate a general cooldown while pressing only 1 button

since unleashe elements is ALWAYS a dps loss in any elemental spec, you should only use it while walking (and spiritwalker's grace if off)

source: http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110309-..._patch_4_0_3a/
    http://img3.abload.de/img/kalysigqgll.gif
    (As nice as your signature is, it's too large, sorry )

Deleted
    If possible i use Unleash elements on a critter just before the fight, that way flameshock does a slight damage increase. Still Macro UE and LvB is a bad thing, like the guys above me already said its a dps loss.

Semi useful in PvP, perhaps thats why he asked?

Lava Bust, is that what Deathwing calls himself on a Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by r4ndsen View Post
    since unleashe elements is ALWAYS a dps loss in any elemental spec, you should only use it while walking (and spiritwalker's grace if off)

source: http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110309-..._patch_4_0_3a/
    That is not entirely true. You can double dip the bonus from UE to both LvB and FS if you cast FS immediately after LvB. However for this to be a dps increase it have to be timed so you finish casting your LvB with FS having 1 tick left so you're not clipping the FS DoT. Then UE will be a dps increase - but it's very difficult to pull off successfully and is not advised as fumbling around with UE, LvB and FS without doing it perfectly will be a dps loss over just leaving out UE, except for movement.