15+ Year Old Account

Need help with some warrior macros

Hey everyone i was wondering if i could get some help with some Prot warrior macros i've been trying to think about they would be the following suggestions, so any help would be much appreciated.

a Rend/Thunderclap Macro of some kind i'd prefer if it didn't use a mod key, but yeah not worried

a Revenge/Victory Rush Macro of some kind

and some kind of macro for me to put Concussion Blow somewhere easier to use it

thanks for any help
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

For Rend and Thunderclap I'm going to recommend a modifier, difficult to make a reliable castsequence macro that's not going to cause you headache at some point. If Rend was to randomly drop off between multiple Thunderclaps for example, you'd need a mod key to reset the macro. Then you have the problem of just how many Thunderclaps can you squeeze in to the macro before it's going to force you to Rend when you don't need to? (only really relevant on bosses). Also what happens if Rend misses?

Revenge and Victory Rush, that's a modifer macro too.

Concussion Blow, again a modifier cast macro. Just put it on anything, I tend to macro it in with Shield Bash as I don't tend to use it as anything more than an additional interupt anyway.

/cast [mod:ctrl] Spell 1; Spell 2

I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
    Last edited by Judge40; 2010-12-31 at 09:14 AM. Reason: corrected formatting problems

This is what I use dude.

3 key:

#showtooltip
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]
    /cast Revenge
    /use [combat]Figurine - Earthen Guardian
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /startattack
    4 key:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=20 Shockwave,Concussion Blow
    5 key:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Thunder Clap
    /cast Cleave
    Y key:
    /cast Escape Artist
    /cast Charge
    /cast Rend
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /startattack
    Victory Rush is bound to mouse 5.

For Blood and Thunder tanking you can charge in, and if you hit it again it will put a rend up, then just thunderclap to spread it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    What does /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help] do in the macro?
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    What does /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help] do in the macro?
    If you have no target, your target is dead, or your target is friendly it will target an enemy (same as tabbing).