Good enhance shaman comps?

What are some decent comps for an enhance shammy right now? I'm currently doing 2s with a feral druid friend of mine, hes ok but i feel like we're getting stomped by teams that are terrible. I wanna do Frost mage/Eshammy but i dont know any good frost mages . What are some good 2s and 3s comps you guy have seen with enhance shammys?
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    2vs2 Enha Frost Mage is a solid comp. Another good one is Enha Rogue. I guess Enha + Holydin could work.

3vs3 Enha + Frost Mage/Warrior/Feral/DK + Holydin

In 2s thing about enhancement is that it's still a bit of a support class. We can pump out a huge amount of damage and even land kills but our control of the fight is minimum.

If you're going to play enhancement in arena then you'll need a good partner to help you control the battle, peel melee off of you and lock down the other target.
    Matches where we got good cc chains off were magical and nearly perfect.

Since the beginning of the season I think I've only had 2 partners that knew how to use their focus frames and had macros set up. -_- So finding a good partner has been difficult for me. Bright side is that I've played with and befriended a lot of players this year on WoW.

kk so here's what I've played.

Frost DK/Enhancement:

Was a joke comp to farm conquest points. Didn't do too good. I think with practice we could have racked up a nice rating. The matches where he manged to silence the healer or dps we weren't spankin' worked out pretty nice.

Frost mage/Enhacement:
    I've had two frost mage partners. One left to play with a RL friend the other left to play with op classes ie demo locks and feral druids lol. I'd say they were both equal in skill. Yet another comp where if we would have perfected our Crowd control we would have owned. Matches seemed to last a bit longer playing with a frost mage. You have more room to wiggle. Hex is lol funny in arena. It has it's moments but it still relys on your partner being a great Controller and getting their focus cast off. You'll get trained hard. 70% of the matches I was targeted as the kill target.

Beast cleave with a BM hunter: Worked out great. We could have went far. We did good with no vent or skype. Yet another player with no focus targeting. If the hunter would have gotten that down and thrown a few more scatter >frost trap combos we'd have been golden. Shaman gets trained hard. It was super zergy. Way too much fun and you felt like a god with the amount of damage you did and watching how fast your opponents fell. This partner mysteriously disappeared. Stopped logging. QQ /shrug next comp.

Kanye cleave: With a sub rogue I found outside of Org dueling, played it just for fun...He had no pvp gear and we still did pretty good but he too was a new player to arena and didn't have a mic for vent or skype. So with a good Rogue I see this working. Yet another comp where you'll get buttsexed as enhacement, they'll target you hard.

Ret/Enhancement: I'm really was stuck on the fence with this one. My partner was pretty good but for some reason we didn't do as good as i thought we would. We were good with communicating and getting our hex and hammers off at good times. They trained me the whole match of course. My partner had lots of "save the shaman" macros up and running lol they worked out great but we just had problems peeling opponents off of me. I tried my hardest to stone claw, grounding, earthbind my way out of damage but they just tore right into me.

The last one is Feral druid/enhancement: The best comp I've played. We started off really strong and this was a comp where opponents had difficulty choosing their kill target.
    This comp was better than beast cleave I think. Problem is my partner was yet another player new to arena. So no focus targets or macros and I think he had trouble knowing when to switch forms to tank damage. CC would have been awesome with a proper feral druid. cyclone, roots, feral stuns spam. Easy to force a trinket to be followed by a hex.
    My partner had trouble peeling melee off of him. I tried my hardest to hex off of him and heal him up but warriors just charge through everything now lol. Hoping I can get some more games in with him after the holidays.

Anyway of course I'm not a perfect player and I need to improve on some things. I'm forced to cut down on my time spent playing WoW but i make sure to log in once a night for 2-3 hours to duel and play arena. Hoping I can break 2k this season and I want to try a pseudo tsg in 3s with a pally and either a warrior or DK.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Meklol; 2010-12-31 at 12:11 PM.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    beastcleave for 3's bro. it hurts. the only problem i have with shamans of any spec, no mater who you roll with in a comp, your always the first kill target. i really like pvping on my shaman but it takes the fun out when everyone always wants to kill you first lol.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Thanks for the replys all, i'll see who i can find whoes decent (anyone on Burning Leagion horde whoes looking for a decent enhance shammy, hit me up xD)
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Beast cleave for sure with paladin healer. Its disgustingly bursty and requires next to no skill. Just get a kill through lust or you basicly loose.