Deleted

Taking a flypath

Hello,

Taking a flypath when you are to lazy to go there yourself is great! But I still like to watch my char flying.
    And when I did that yesterday, I was kinda confused..
    I wanted to fly from redridge to Greenwarden's grove in Wetlands. The path I took to get there was weird. I flew through the Wetlands, even through Greenwarden's grove. But I didn't land!! Apparently that flymount thought it was smart to fly through Greenwardens hold right to Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands, then turn around and fly back to Greenwardens hold and land.. I think it's cause I didn't have the flypath at Slabchisel's Survey yet. But that doesn't explain why I fly right through Greenwardens hold and have to pass Refuge Pointe first..

Edit: I found out that this isn't the only place where you fly more then needed. I suggest for people who level their archy to take all the new flypaths they are passing to save you time later on.
    Last edited by mmocf27b05c520; 2011-01-04 at 08:54 AM.

That's a bit strange, you should report it.

It's something to do with the way the flightpaths connect I believe. Pretty sure it's not a bug, just the fact that you didn't have the right connecting paths so it flew you farther.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Deleted
    it used to do that with the bulwark (tirisfal) from acherus.
    you used to fly THROUGH UC to get there >_<