Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Awh, and the teleport I used as much as my heartstone isn't even on the list!
    Where are the tabards?!?!?

oh man the ghouls guide is amazing. perhaps ill go complete that quest now. congrats guys.

+ Scholozar Bashin - Un'goro Crater portal

Deleted
    I like it how the last 3 prizes are the best by far. I wonder if people really care about mounts and pets that much that they'd prefer them to a curse premium account, that actually has some value and is quite costly if you buy it the regular way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to the wieners...er, winners! Yeah!

WHEN WAS THIS!?!

ugh man...................

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz to Scythen, I can see why he won. Although some people might not find it useful or say there are too many pictures, you can tell he took his time. He took the time to take that many screen shots, he took his time to crop every single one of them, make banners and whatamacallits that separate things. :P (Forgive me, I just woke up. Was a little too excited to see if I won. SPOILER: I didn't, sadface.) Once you get over the fact that you didn't win, I think you can really appreciate that its a good and adorable guide. I'm really interested to see the other winners.

To those of you that didn't win: I know you spent alot of time on your guides. (I know I did.) Its really disappointing to see that you didn't win. However, the Guides submission forum is going to be opened up after all the winning guides have been featured on the front page. If you made a good guide, it will be put to good use by the public. I personally would like to go back and make mine look nicer and work on it some more so that it is more useful.

PS. Kicking myself for not thinking to use Photoshop. e_e;
    Last edited by The Little One; 2010-12-31 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Just woke up.

Deleted
    I would have written a really great guild but when I saw the "rewards" I decided not to. I mean no fricking celestial steed as the first price? Pfff not worth my time then.

Seriously tho:

Grats to all the winners! And the first guide was pretty great.

damn... busted my ass off so much on my guide, had been fine tuning it for weeks, then when i heard about this contest i really re-formated it and added a dozen pics. pretty upsetting to lose on such hard work =\ woulda been an awesome way to wake up today on my birthday and see my name on the list... lol....

oh well... congrats to the winners!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canazza View Post
    The travel guide is excellent too, except for one thing. The Orgrimarr portal to the Blasted lands is now in the Cleft of Shadow as of the shattering.
    They also missed out the fact that there's a blasted lands portal in every major city next to the mage/portal trainers, and that mages can portal to one minor town per faction, either Theramore (Alliance) or Stonard (Horde).
    There are two portals to Blasted Lands in Orgrimmar.

I placed 14th. And after seeing first place, i realize why i didn't win. Im really eager to see the other guides both above and below me. I also wish this contest was longer, because having to rush on the last day due to Christmas week with family/friends made it difficult to put together a quality guide. I also wish we could have had better formatting for the guides other than the forum BBC code we were locked into using (after you posted 10 times on a new account). All in all it was fun, had a blast, but i hope if there is another one it is better organized.

Grats to the winners and GL next time to those that didn't do as well as they wanted.

Wow. That guide really deserved first place! Great job! I think I'll actually go do it now.

(on a side note: yayyyy, I got sixth )

I wish I could at least see my guide because I wanted repost it for people to see it even if I didn't win, but it's hidden even for me now, and didn't make a backup

A blue post covering mount/travel basics. Lol. Shows how diluted the player based really has become. Good riddance.