Deleted

Exclamation Ass or Sub Rogue / Warrior 2s

Hey people I have few question.
    Im grouped up with an Arms Warrior (1.5k resi)
    Ive actually wondered what spec should I go for this combo, Subtlety or Assasination?
    Whats the bigger burst dmg output?
    Any other usefull tips for this combo would be appreciated.

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'd go for ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassin is THE burst spec atm.
    Sub is a CC/survival machine, it can burst during Sdance, but otherwise can't be compared to Assassin's burst.

That said, Arms has good burst, I'm not sure if you wouldn't be better off going a CC spec, since Sub is awesome in that respect atm.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    i'd go for ass
    well chosen

Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    well chosen
    I would go Sub... get everything out the warriors way so he can swing that 2 hander

Deleted
    the thing with warr/rogue is to time the smokebombs and burst people down without heals in a kidney shot within the bomb. You will need massive burst and with the kidneyshot+warr stuns you can keep the target stunned in the bomb for 10+ seconds. Remember, with the glyph of preparation you can even have double smokebombs which is almost a certain win in all situations. If played right, you will almost always win vs any comp since you will be untargetable and have the massive shadow dance+ the regular warrior damage atm (sick shit, nerf them ffs). Considering muti, its not as good burst(but its nearly as great if you are not used to shs), keep in mind though with muti you wont have as much cc opportuneties, and the burst in the smokebomb might not be as good as shs and you also only have 1 smokebomb to play with. After that smokebomb, and nobody is dead its generally a loss, unless you can still train the target (considering the target is a priest or something)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    I would go Sub... get everything out the warriors way so he can swing that 2 hander
    Sub would compliment very well, Eg... getting the warrior to Fear someone out of combat after a trinket has been blown, and Sdance sap.
    Or being able to lock down two people down for short periods of time
    Herring seeks your life!

Assassination imo. Although the mobility of assassination isnt as great as sub its burst is absolutely amazing and in double dps with real way of heals u kinda need the damage. warrior plus rogue means u would only need one smokebomb and if u can get the set up down then it will be gg.
    open sap on their partner- if he trinkets then resap
    switch to target and begin to burst him and throw down a smoke bomb. if its a mage ur attacking then wait till they blink to smokebomb. all you need to do is keep him in the smoke bomb so use stuns and slows. piercing howl, hamstring, crippling poison (by talent points), cheapshot, kidney shot, throwdown, charge, intercept is more than enough. 5 second garrote silence is good for casters especially mages. and then the warrior just needs to bladestorm while u throw up a rupture and then finish with a cold blood envenom. if u need to interrupt u got pummel and kick so no worries. blind the partner if they get out of sap or try to start healing or whatever.
    anyway rogue warrior is a good comp even with sub since u could spambush in the double smokebomb, i could see that working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    I think he meant well chosen because the statement had two possible meanings.