Thread: Keyboard

Deleted

Keyboard

So I'm i broke my keyboard, yesterday and now I have t o buy another (It took me 10 min just to write this msg) so i was wondering if you ppl could suggest me a new one, It's going to be used mostly for gaming and I was thinking of getting STEELSERIES Merc Stealth Gaming Keyboard so is it worth it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I use the razer lycosa, been using it for about two years now and I love it to bits and wouldn't use any other. I highly recommend it and you should check it out. I would say more about it but typing on my iPhone is a pain in the neck.

Get one that works and has the buttons you need, no point getting an over-expensive keyboard which has fancy names like "Stealth" and "Power" in the title, however saying that... my G15 has been serving me well for a while.
    Herring seeks your life!

Deleted
    Well I was thinking of that one mainly becouse of the left side of the keyboard which look's like it will be easy to for my fingers to navigate

Deleted
    i got myself a merc stealth a year ago costs abit but cant play with out it now gives access to 1-11 and plently of other keys that can be bound.

Deleted
    Merc stealth is an awsome keyboard for WoW and FPS but most of all i love using it with my SCII macros Any of the Razer or Logitech gaming keyboards will do the same job but on looks and build quality the Merc sold itself to me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ash773 View Post
    I use the razer lycosa, been using it for about two years now and I love it to bits and wouldn't use any other. I highly recommend it and you should check it out. I would say more about it but typing on my iPhone is a pain in the neck.
    Really is an amazing keyboard +1 on this keyboard