Faction specific armor sets

I was thinking about putting together a set of armor together that just oozed Alliance for when I hit major cities and such. I know very RP blah, blah but that's me. So I got to thinking what are the best looking items for each slot that scream Horde or Alliance. I was going with a few pieces of the T9 mixed with some of dungeon 1/2 knock off items that drop from the early BC dungeons along with the shield of Lorderon item from the last boss in CoT:Strat for my Pally (I don't have model viewer or I'd post a picture). What do you guys and gals think is the best looking set or combo for your faction?

Classic PvP Set with classic pvp epic weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiruru View Post
    Classic PvP Set with classic pvp epic weapons
    pretty much that.

or anything shiny and curvy with gold and blue.

imo, each race has it's own "theme" on gear. so what we call "alliance gear" now is basically stormwind humans gear.

Plate wearers can find a bunch of shit that basically makes them have the SW guard look. It's not super flashy McAwesomepants but it does make people double take pretty hard.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Revengencer View Post
    Plate wearers can find a bunch of shit that basically makes them have the SW guard look. It's not super flashy McAwesomepants but it does make people double take pretty hard.
    I'm actually a roleplayer, and someday i was RPing with some friends in Theramore because of some events... and then there was the regular patrolling guards around, everything was normal... then the middle guard stopped and started talking, while the other two continued on their way.

I was going "Wait, what? How the fuck is this happening? Is there a GM somewhere?" ...Till i released it's a cleverly disguised character, he was actually part of the event, but only the one that setup that event knew about it. The guy had a full set to resemble the Theramore guards, which is different from the Stormwind guards. He even had a personal guild <Theramore Guard> with the guild tabard matching the tabard of the patrolling guards.

It. Was. Frikkin Epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.