Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Protoss, but i dont need to say the reason, Diogo said all the things i love in protoss. <3

En taro Tassadar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p

Terran because even when you outplay someone they just get angry at you and say that Terran is for noobs and that I suck and that marines beat everything. It's fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zerg definatly.
    This is why.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVo-q...&feature=feedu
    Just running around, minding their own buissness, taking over whatever.

Protoss, cause no one can back door like they can. Dig in at my resource clusters and get a carrier death squad up and wait till I can warp enough units to crush my opposition.

Zerg if I want to rush people to death. But the longer I wait, the harder it is to kill people.

So, I prefer Protoss. Play defensively and send in warp squads and Zealot hordes. Kekeke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!