Action Bar Addon

I am looking for an addon that will mimic an action bar. I don't want to replace the standard WoW UI, I just want to be able to place some of my actions in a better location for viewing (i.e. near the HUD). I don't want to lose any of the visual functionality that I have with the current WoW action bars and addons that I have (i.e. slam lights up when it Bloodsurge procs). I have tried aura frames... not what I want. I don't need to be able to click this mimic'd action bar, I just want to be able to see it in a better location than the standard WoW bars. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Honestly, once you get used to it, Power Auras is exactly what you want. The other options (Bartender and such) would replace your action bar UI. There are some mods that will let you move and resize default UI components, but I don't recall their names.

the newest bartender has a feature called blizzard art bar that makes the addon look like blizzards ui but function like bartenders.

Will it still be able to show me things like rep, bags, keys, etc?

Yes, Bartender only replaces the look and feel of your action bars. It does nothing to other components of the game.

Bartender does everything you want. It allows you to separately configure and arrange your bags, reputation bar, XP bar, stance bar, pet bar, and micro menu. It does not interfere with the Blizzard native proc notifications in any way.

Bartender->Click Here!
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.