Fatal Error help :(

Hi guys,
    For about a month now I have been experiencing a TON of fatal errors while I'm playing. I finally got fed up with it and Deleted my WTF folder, that didn't do anything, updated video drivers, nadda, updated mods, zilch. I was so pissed I just erased wow to see if it was just a corrupted install. It was working for about 5ish hours then BAM, fatal error.

I'm at my whit's end about it, so Here I am at the forums asking!

Halp!

Run OCCT to make sure your CPU is fine.

Run Memtest to make sure your ram is fine.

Then Re install windows.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

What is the exact error message you get? And does it come from Windows or WoW or something else?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: E:\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:00294A1B

The instruction at "0x00294A1B" referenced memory at "0xDCEDB4D2".
    The memory could not be "read".

/cry

i might need new ram ><

99% of WoW's memory errors come from broken addons or cache, the chance of your RAM being broken is pretty slim.

-delete cache and data/cache folders
    -delete (or rename) wtf and interface folders
    -run repair thingy

If it still fails, you might have actually broken RAM. Running memory test from here http://www.memtest86.com/ few times is good idea to see if that is the case. Good thing about RAM being broken is that it's dirt cheap, and you'll get your computer fixed easily if that is the case.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.