10+ Year Old Account

New Cataclysm Mining Routes?

I haven't been really focusing much on my Mining since Cata hit, but I think now is a good time to get back in the game. What new Cata zones have you had the best luck and most profit mining? What routes do you take (if any), and what would be your general mining strategy?

There really aren't a lot lot of mining threads going around now that Archaelogy has flooded any WoW forum, so I hope this can help us miners out.

Going in circles, Uldum ftw...
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babetina415 View Post
    Going in circles, Uldum ftw...
    This has been my strategy so far, works prett well. However, I'm assuming there are better ideas

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRetnolds View Post
    This has been my strategy so far, works prett well. However, I'm assuming there are better ideas
    squares work as well

Deleted
    I follow the routes laid out by The Noob School, because I'm lazy and not really caring about maxing profit, but just want a steady pattern to fly in. They provide me with that.

Deleted
    Uldum if you want a small area, large amount of nodes. If you're herber as well, follow the rivers for large amounts of whiptail.

Twilight Highaldns if you want a larger area (so better if there are a lot of miners on your competition), and the herbs will be Twilight Jasmine. Both will also give cinderbloom and the only ore will be Elementium or Pyrite, if you specifically need Obsidium I personally prefer Hyjal.

My Uldum Map - clicky for bigger image.

My TH Map

Deleted
    You are all going to die alone ^_^